Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceguy911

Chance items before deciding to stash

Carry X amount of Chance Orbs in inventory (similar to Wisdom and Portal scroll option), or just 20 by default, because that's all you'd need to maintain.

If I want to set Occultist Vestment (for Shavronne's Wrappings) to Chance...

Currently,

the bot knows to pick up white Occultist Vestment, and then stash the item for manual chancing later.  As you would expect, this fills up stash space quite quickly, and adds to the manual labor of muling/selling/transfering/sifting through items.

Recommended,

Carry Chance Orb in inventory.  Pick up selected white item.  Once reaching town/hideout, before [using Wisdom Scrolls to ID any particular rares and/or run Sell Item commands + Stash items/currency orbs + check Chaos Tab for missing items], the bot will Chance Orb the white item in inventory.  From here, the bot will continue to do its necessary duties and follow the pickit file (e.g. if it rolls rare, and player has Chaos Recipe Rare, it will likely put it in the Chaos Tab if no Body Armour is already in there).  BUT, if it rolls unique, it will stash the item, because you (hopefully) have Shavronne's Wrappings set to [StashItem] == "true" in your pickit file!!!!

Easy Peasy.  Likely not too demanding for the developers, and brings tremendous efficiency and wealth potential to Exiled Bot customers.

7 hours ago, Spaceguy911 said:

Easy Peasy.  Likely not too demanding for the developers, and brings tremendous efficiency and wealth potential to Exiled Bot customers.

How do you know ? :D

Won't be as easy to implement as you seem to expect, indeed bot codebase is quite big and any small change needs to be carefuly considered to not create new bug / break other features.

Added it to the todo list.

your bot is out of chance orbs, that is the entire problem. he doesn't stash white items as long as you have chance orbs available.

I am chancing skyforths already by using pickit.
I agree with stef. He does not stash white items as long as you have the chance orb.
I always keep around 10 chance orbs in my stash.

If you are chancing 2-3 items then you will be inflated with items that you would love to use chance orbs with.

On 8/19/2017 at 9:58 AM, stef said:

your bot is out of chance orbs, that is the entire problem. he doesn't stash white items as long as you have chance orbs available.

Oh really?  Okay that's good to know...

I see some white items in my stash when I have this feature active, but then again, that's after I transfer all currency off the bot.  So, that would make sense.  Good to know, thanks.