Bot Version: 0.71d
Poe Version: sTEAM
Hideout on: Yes
Zana in HO: Yes
Map Enabled: Yes
Selected Zone: Low tier maps
Smart Pickit: Yes

Bug:

Took all of yesterday to get familiar with the bot and set it up so it grabs maps: upgrades them to magic and then runs them. Was working perfectly yesterday at the end of the day (although sometimes it wouldn't upgrade the maps but /care) then I start the bot today and once it gets at the stash, goes to correct window and then just goes apeshit clicking everywhere outside of the screen.

Restarted multiple times, tinkered with settings, try'd running it without admin permissions, refine mouse to POE screen, nothing works and but is just stuck in HO not doing jack. Can you help me figure this out because this is quite a turnoff after taking a day to sort everything out.

//Edit

After reading a bit around on the forums about upgrading maps I'm 100% sure I've done that correctly. Yet if I turn it of the bot starts running white maps again. The bot is allowed to run magic maps and upgrade to magic, setup which mods I want to run on the maps for rerolls.

//Edit2

Added the logs, went over all my settings and stash settings, everything seems to be correct and lining up. Yet I can't get it to work.

timer.log

pathfinding.log

lastrun.log

Edited by Bobodlm

I downloaded a whole new client because the other one wouldn't do anything no matter what except for chilling at the stash.

The new one I just activated the base profiles, didn't change anything about those. Went over the EB settings to make sure everting was lined up and the result is that now the bot runs to the top right with a few seconds interval each time.

In the meantime I went over numerous forum posts where people had the same issues, tried all the solution other people responded to their issues and nothing seems to work here. I've ran numerous bots in different games so it feels like a massive failure I can't get this working but at this point I'd really love some help to figure out how to solve it because I've tried what I could and invested quite some time to try and figure out why it's not working.

lastrun.log

timer.log

New version, same issues. Downloaded to a clean location, did the same as in the post before. Only changed options that come with the bot out of the blue.

So any official can help me? Or should I start looking at a refund at this point ><

lastrun.log

timer.log

Sign in to follow this