Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
sumfool

request script for lvl 1 witch

I'm curious as to why the request "sux" He's asking for a config file that'd work for his low level witch. It took me like an hour to figure out what each of the values mean and h ow to configure them perfectly. Trying to get one spell used over the other isn't a matter of priority, the distance and targets come into play, and then you have to adjust those for each spell, otherwise they can conflict and it casts the wrong thing at the wrong time, it isn't a very easy application to use, As I have yet to find a decent explanation of the options available. So instead of helping this person understand how to configure, or doing it for him, you just told him he was an idiot. Nothing is made explicit and clear, and therefore difficult to use without some tinkering, I still don't even understand it fully. Because I am having to test values for each skill in each slot and see how they affect what they do. IF you want questions and requests like this to stop, writing a wiki or tutorial on what each of the values for each value in the skills section are. If there does happen to be such a place with this information, you could have just politely linked it to him. IF you're trying to run a business like this, don't treat people like shit.

• Upvote 1

just think again and then pls find out why ur request sux.

thanks you have single handedly helped me choose that i will not be contributing money to this bot or subscribing to it , i have got other bots and when i ask for support on their forums i actually get support , when i ask here i got ridiculed soooo bye and have a nice life , i will be spending my money with them instead .
  • Upvote 1