Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
BubbaS

Every script in new 3.0 content is broken

For the last 2.5 days now i've been trying to farm in various places in act 5 through act 9 as I've been leveling my bot.  Every town script is completely broken...nothing but a continuous string of endless loops.  The bot will never get away from vendors or my stash unless i'm right there to hit esc...every single time, no exceptions.

I'm using v0.71b

Bot will attempt to join areas over and over when it's not even near the wp in town. I have to manually move it to the wp sometimes.

Bot will sometimes sit in an area after a battle just hitting alt..alt...alt...alt... and never picking things up.

After id'ing items in inventory, bot will attempt to go to vendor or stash without closing the inventory and ends up just clicking on equipped items and removing them over and over...I'd have probably lost gear if i had been afk.

FYI, here are some of the areas I've tried the bot in...all of them complete fails unless i'm right there all the time to hit esc to stop endless loops of the mouse cursor going back and forth and back and forth.  A6 ridge; A7 ashen fields, northern forest, vaal city; A8 imperial fields; lunaris concourse, solaris concourse, harbour bridge (this i really wanted most, for earliest chaos recipes, but was totally broken); A9 blood aqueduct.

Oh, in act 8 in particular, when bot returns to town, he nearly always (90%+) clicks on Sin, opening a dialogue box and getting stuck there until I manually hit esc.

Edit: a major part of the problem is that the bot seems to be incapable of closing the inventory or stash or vendor before trying to do it's next task, thus the endless and eternal loops of the mouse cursor just going back and forth until the bot shuts down and restarts.

Edited by BubbaS

Sign in to follow this