Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
babetukas

Map upgrading problem

So I have been trying to make that bot would upgrade maps from normal quality to rare but does not do nothing. Could you help, do alchemy orbs have to be in same tab for him to do it ? Please look bellow how to fix it. Also a bonus question is there any way that bot would skip monsters with projectile shield and continue going ? because I am bow spec and gets frustrating when he tries to kill them. 

// Map Tier setting
[MapTier] >= "7" && [MapTier] <= "13" # [RunMap] == "true"

// Map Rarity to Run (Uncommenting means Ignore)
[Rarity] == "Unique" # [ignoreMap] == "true"
// [Rarity] == "Rare" # [ignoreMap] == "true"
// [Rarity] == "Magic" # [ignoreMap] == "true"
[Rarity] == "Normal" # [ignoreMap] == "true"

// If you want to enable automatic quality upgrading
[MapTier] >= "7" && [Quality] <= "16" && [Rarity] == "Normal" # [upgradeQuality] == "true"

// If you want to transmute or alch maps before running them. Be careful UpgradeToMagic and UpgradeToRare aren't compatible.

[Rarity] == "Normal" # [upgradeToRare] == "true"

// Use this to roll for a specific amount of Item Quantity **(DOES NOT INCLUDE QUANTITY FROM QUALITY)**
// [map_item_drop_quantity_+%] < "20" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- ITEM QUANTITY   -- Total Item Quantity of the ** MAP MODS ONLY ** 

// If you want to run Sacrifices, just uncomment following lines. Don't forget to comment first General Settings line ([MapTier] >= "1" && [MapTier] < "3" # [RunMap] == "true"),
// to be sure that bot will run only Sacrifices.

// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Dusk" # [RunMap] == "true"
// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Dawn" # [RunMap] == "true"
// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Noon" # [RunMap] == "true"
// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Midnight" # [RunMap] == "true"

So I have been trying to make that bot would upgrade maps from normal quality to rare but does not do nothing. Could you help, do alchemy orbs have to be in same tab for him to do it ? Please look bellow how to fix it. Also a bonus question is there any way that bot would skip monsters with projectile shield and continue going ? because I am bow spec and gets frustrating when he tries to kill them. 

// Map Tier setting
[MapTier] >= "7" && [MapTier] <= "13" # [RunMap] == "true"

// Map Rarity to Run (Uncommenting means Ignore)
[Rarity] == "Unique" # [ignoreMap] == "true"
// [Rarity] == "Rare" # [ignoreMap] == "true"
// [Rarity] == "Magic" # [ignoreMap] == "true"
[Rarity] == "Normal" # [ignoreMap] == "true"

// If you want to enable automatic quality upgrading
[MapTier] >= "7" && [Quality] <= "16" && [Rarity] == "Normal" # [upgradeQuality] == "true"

// If you want to transmute or alch maps before running them. Be careful UpgradeToMagic and UpgradeToRare aren't compatible.

[Rarity] == "Normal" # [upgradeToRare] == "true"

// Use this to roll for a specific amount of Item Quantity **(DOES NOT INCLUDE QUANTITY FROM QUALITY)**
// [map_item_drop_quantity_+%] < "20" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [RerollMods] == "true" // -- ITEM QUANTITY   -- Total Item Quantity of the ** MAP MODS ONLY ** 

// If you want to run Sacrifices, just uncomment following lines. Don't forget to comment first General Settings line ([MapTier] >= "1" && [MapTier] < "3" # [RunMap] == "true"),
// to be sure that bot will run only Sacrifices.

// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Dusk" # [RunMap] == "true"
// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Dawn" # [RunMap] == "true"
// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Noon" # [RunMap] == "true"
// [Type] == "Sacrifice at Midnight" # [RunMap] == "true"

Read the maprunner guide in my sig.

Sign in to follow this