Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
artmkiss1338

New league Build Topic

Sup boys , as everybody know , new league starts in 14 days , so it will be good to hear from you guys what build you gonna run :)
I'm tired a bit to run whole time EQ marauders and Flame totem marauders. Want to test something new , any suggestion?:)
I want to try any ranger with tornado shot or smthng like that , who runs Ranger , pls write here if it works good , thanks!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

P.s Make this topic alive , because it will give good info for ppl who want to start botting and can't decide with what :)
P.p.s I'm rly tired to run marauders , need help XD

Ranger→Deadeye CI runner here
8200 ES
Lightning Arrow

120k dmg (2auras + golem + 5 power charge)

4 quicksilver flask (ea with diff dispell curse/ele) + granite flask
chicken on 50% hit ES

QuIcKsilvErSpAmMer in setting

build 
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1745340

but i run my own skill tree

http://poeplanner.com/AAUAAP0iEAB8AdEHHgiJDkgPqw_EES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXFr8ZihqPGyUdTyBuIXYj0ySLJJ0k_SoLKjgrCiy_LR8wfDH6Nbk51Dt8SVFLrkyzTipQMFFHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qX7BiWmOnbRltbG8nb55v8nBSdf1293cHd9d_K3_GgwmEb4TFhq6GzocTidOMC4w2j2CP-pUFlSCVLpcGmmqa8Zu1nKSgn6EioaSiQKKjpMKnK6fUr-u1SLjKuXzBM8HzwzrEospKyqnQ0NN-2VvdRt-Y4dvnVOkC62PsGOyw7g7vevDV9Pj22vsJ_sj_3hPaFUNl02lOcUOxAc9e2rEAAAAAAA==

SUPER SUPER SUPER FAST

Oops: sry tought u LF a new class for botting :)  

Edited by poebot3265
  • Upvote 1

Ranger→Deadeye CI runner here

8200 ES

Lightning Arrow

120k dmg (2auras + golem + 5 power charge)

4 quicksilver flask (ea with diff dispell curse/ele) + granite flask

chicken on 50% hit ES

QuIcKsilvErSpAmMer in setting

build 

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1745340

but i run my own skill tree

http://poeplanner.com/AAUAAP0iEAB8AdEHHgiJDkgPqw_EES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXFr8ZihqPGyUdTyBuIXYj0ySLJJ0k_SoLKjgrCiy_LR8wfDH6Nbk51Dt8SVFLrkyzTipQMFFHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qX7BiWmOnbRltbG8nb55v8nBSdf1293cHd9d_K3_GgwmEb4TFhq6GzocTidOMC4w2j2CP-pUFlSCVLpcGmmqa8Zu1nKSgn6EioaSiQKKjpMKnK6fUr-u1SLjKuXzBM8HzwzrEospKyqnQ0NN-2VvdRt-Y4dvnVOkC62PsGOyw7g7vevDV9Pj22vsJ_sj_3hPaFUNl02lOcUOxAc9e2rEAAAAAAA==

SUPER SUPER SUPER FAST

Oops: sry tought u LF a new class for botting :)  

Thanks , i hope if you can write down your skill settings it will be really good!

Sup boys , as everybody know , new league starts in 14 days , so it will be good to hear from you guys what build you gonna run :)

I'm tired a bit to run whole time EQ marauders and Flame totem marauders. Want to test something new , any suggestion? :)

I want to try any ranger with tornado shot or smthng like that , who runs Ranger , pls write here if it works good , thanks!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

P.s Make this topic alive , because it will give good info for ppl who want to start botting and can't decide with what :)

P.p.s I'm rly tired to run marauders , need help XD

I'm interested on how high of tier maps you can run on this?

isnt it slower then a ranged build?

Can u get the whole gear by yourself because when the leauge starts no one will have something to sell