Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
a2329210

The most effective build for botting after 1.0.0

Blender Duelist works great, scecially with cast when dmg taken - Enduring Cry + Enfeeble/vulnerability

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/491481

have fun

Big problem - need 2 high DPS weapon or it will not effective.

2x high dps weapon very expensive

If that skill tree rebuild for 2H weapon for example Kaom's Primacy Karui Chopper(realy cool damage after 1.0.0)

For example something like that (86 points)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwCcQSzBS0UTRkuG_ohYCXfJ-0ppTGeMgk1kjrhPC1AoEGHR35KfUrITP9N404qUFBUSVhjW69fP2BLYSFlTWegapNsRm5pbqpybHKpdO14DXrvfNmE2YTvh3aI8YzPmSueuaIApBmmV6luq8WsWayqr2y18rZBtz653b2Bvoq-p8APxPbFisauxtjSTdSP1e3dDeLq51LnY-8O8B_yL_JF9kj56PzF_gr-jw==

Replace all Dual Weapon nodes for 2H weapon, can be use for leap slam with IQ/IR gems

What do you think?

Id say most effective 2h would be mara. High hp and high potential in dps with kaoms - only core item allows him to take much IIR/IIQ items like meginorods and ausizeres + double andvaruis without losing much survi and can 4L just with LeapSlam+Fasterattacks+IIQ+added fire/IIR.

That's my build i quickly made

Id say most effective 2h would be mara.

Duelist have high att.speed and armor+evasion, I think that better char for Leap Slam. And Leap Slam have best DPS with 2H weapon.

with kaoms

Kaoms on bot? Are you serious?

I started a Scion spectral throw, 15%life leech claw and perendus evade 60% of the time block 40 leech in between with Agro totem cast on hit works a charm, never lose any health and if by some miracle you do, you get back instantly with leech or pot if needed. Loving it.. bring on the high levels for this bot i say, she's eating up cruel right now:P

Go Maohi Erki, even on bot.

Have a 6S 5L one on our marauder BITCH PLZ xD

probably one of the cheapest ideas ;)

since if ur thinking of it a bit. most time a unique is cheaper than an actual rare item (for endgame gear).

and maohi is quite cheap those days. and kinda made for leap slam builds.

mine's doing Enduring Cry every 2 seconds when near Monster :D

maaaaan I tried so hard to get my guy to trigger enduring cry. What were your settings set to? I'm looking to get trigger on hit for endurng cry and enfeeble but if i could skip that it'd be nice.

Also, is anyone else running infernal blow + melee splash + fire pen? I find its working flawlessly... just need to get my guy a little more armour/ress to bot outside of act 1 merciless.

Need a tree for the new build a2329210 :/

What do you use with flick and can it be a starter build ?

All as here

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/528011

Thanks but items dependant so not for me i search a build like this one of the topic, starter cheap build with duelist, but thank you ;)

For amazing DPS need ONLY Bringer of Rain and any 2H weapon (no socket/no link) with high dmg, Kaom's Primacy for example, any boots, any belt, any gloves.

No need 5L-6L chest/weapon

It's really cheap build

• Upvote 1

I started a Scion spectral throw, 15%life leech claw and perendus evade 60% of the time block 40 leech in between with Agro totem cast on hit works a charm, never lose any health and if by some miracle you do, you get back instantly with leech or pot if needed. Loving it.. bring on the high levels for this bot i say, she's eating up cruel right now:P

Post that build man. I am curious to try a 1h spectral throw build :D

Blender updated: Cool way to be nearly immortal is to use two sets of Cast on Damage Taken:

Set 1 (not leveled!):

- endurance cry

- warlords mark (mana leech / life leech / flasks re-charging and endurance charge on kill) or any other curse that your char will work

- decoy totem (or rejuveration or devouring)

Set 2:

- endurance cry (to be sure that you can get lots of endurance charges...)

- immortal call (use up all endurance = get immortality)

- temporal chains (again - you can use other curse that works good with you)

You need to pick up bonus endurance charges from the passives (I have max 5 endurance).

Effect:

Often (after ~400 dmg taken) you get at least one endurance charge, create totem (that will die soon, but will distract them) and cast curse (in my example warlords mark gives me bonus leech and greater chance to get max endurance charges before the second CoDT activates, it is also a good way to refill flasks - what is important when fighting in 1v1 situation).

Sometimes you cast another endurance cry (gives you max charges - if this CoDT activated, that means that you probably are in hard situation with lots of enemies around - if not used up by immortal call, will give additional protection after the immortal calls duration ends), temporal chains (slow them down - after a few seconds of immortality the enemies still will be slowed down), immortal call (will give you some time of immortality basing on the number of endurance charges, gem level and gem quality - this is the time to regenerate life fast using flasks, leech and passive regeneration).

Weakness: chaos damage! This kind of dmg ignores IC barrier, so... no immortality when fighting against Dominus, Viper-Strike users, Poison Arrows, etc... But look at the bright side - there is not so many enemies that are very tough and use chaos damage!