Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
yamahath999

anyone managed to run 10 bots under 500$-1000$??

Is it possible to run 10 bots under 500$ - 1000$ I'm thinking of buying 3 sets of pc build that can run 30 bots in total. Only for botting purpose. Don't know what are some available cpu or upcoming cpu out there.

Anyway what's your pc build, operation system and how many can you run with it with ???

Thanks

Hard to belive

I can Run up To 6 Bots on my Vmware + 1 Bot on my Main System = Total 7 Bots

This Setup can Run smooth whole night but after i set one more up there start the problems with crash and CPU ectect

Butget was around 1300€ for my desktop PC

Iam allowing me to say that my Vmware is 100% optimaze

GL to find your right setup Sir

Dual xeon E5-2670, 64GB ram, GTX1060 6GB, 2SSD in raid0, 9GB ramdisk with POE shared to VMs, Windows 7 x64 on host.

VMWare 7.1, Windows 7 thin pc, 2GB Ram, 2GB page file, 1CPU/2Core, DXTory limiting to 20fps. No POE Smoother for now, going to add that again soon. Removed all unneeded virtual hardware (sound card, USB, ...). No further performance tweaks to windows, disabled UAC and error checking.

-ns -gc2 --nopatch parameters to start bot.

Lot of background scripts to make my muling experience easier (so adding a bit of extra overhead).

Around 6% cpu per bot. Machine should run 16 at least (still increasing the pool so can't confirm, but other people said it works).

Went lazy route and bought preconfigured HP Z620, small, quiet and working out of the box. Around 1500 euro. Can be done cheaper if you buy pieces on ebay and build yourself. GPU is probably also overkill, but got it as a free upgrade over a 960 (probably still overkill).

Might be worth waiting with new AMD cpu coming early next year, but ofcourse no price or performance info on that now.

Dual xeon E5-2670, 64GB ram, GTX1060 6GB, 2SSD in raid0, 9GB ramdisk with POE shared to VMs, Windows 7 x64 on host.

VMWare 7.1, Windows 7 thin pc, 2GB Ram, 2GB page file, 1CPU/2Core, ...

That's my configuration :D

It can run up to 22 bots with Smoother.

But I didn't create ramdisk. Does it help much?

Edit: I use VMWare 12.5.

Edited by SupZerg

What are the advantages of using windows 7 64 over 10 64x and vm 7.1 over 12.5?

I don't find VM 7.1 convenience to use because it doesn't provide multiple clients view like the latest version.

What are the advantages of using windows 7 64 over 10 64x and vm 7.1 over 12.5?

I don't find VM 7.1 convenience to use because it doesn't provide multiple clients view like the latest version.

Some people believe it is faster, but I'm fine with win7 x64 and vmware 12.5. Win10 is crap for me.

That's my configuration :D

It can run up to 22 bots with Smoother.

But I didn't create ramdisk. Does it help much?

Edit: I use VMWare 12.5.

Ramdisk does help quite a lot for me, both when starting up as in game when opening strongboxes for example.

Also, got spare ram anyway, so doesn't hurt to do so.

But 22 bots on that hardware with Smoother huh? Will have to set that up again :D

Just enable progresion, and then rush from act 2 to 4. Usually take 1-2 hours per difficulty.

It will take 6 hours total per account if you learn to do right.

Bot will help you complete act 1.

You need to look into video guide on youtube. You can even make it to merciless by hands in 6-7 hours if you have particed.

It's easy.

Sign in to follow this