Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

I have my OOS at 0.

thats the problem ^^ you try too send /oos every 0 seconds ;) 

i see i'll change this for the next version 

I'm having a problem running EBT. I'm getting an error after I start up the bot. At around 15 seconds in, where I either start putting stuff away to stash or enter a new zone (it loads), I get kicked by GGG getting an error message saying "too many actions are being performed". I have my OOS at 0. From my point of view, I don't see my mouse going crazy so the bot is injecting a lot of things when EBT is running. I, however, been watching my bot the last couple of hours and nothing else has been wrong. I am only running a flask multiscript along with my bot.

Yea, about that I already say.

When after run bot open party windows and click in search - you see spam "/oos/oos/oos" 

Immo Ive just noticed that I do lots of restarts, like 20 a night because of possible mouse stuck, but thats not the case, ie come from map to Lab and IDing item and ebtools does a full restart...

tried using this to run maps since I have a 32bit system that can only handle  4gb of memory so my game crashes often when just running normal. The issue I have is this is logging me out after about 30 seconds in the map. it kills 1 pack just fine that it seems like it lags up then logs me out then repeats till all portals are used. I am only running maps not doing the zone changer.

Immo Ive just noticed that I do lots of restarts, like 20 a night because of possible mouse stuck, but thats not the case, ie come from map to Lab and IDing item and ebtools does a full restart...

when identifying you mouse cursor moves, so that cant be the reason for restarting

I just started using this and I've had so many problems with it.

I don't know if its just this updated version but i'm having major problems with it.

All instructions say check readme and that says nothing helpful in that department. 

Initially i couldn't get it to do anything until i clicked save settings and it updated the config file it uses. 

Configuring this thing was a huge PITA, my settings wernt saving properly and i couldnt get the fucker to retain settings through closing/opening. 

I guess it takes a long time to save or it makes a lot of constant writes to the file either way its fine now but it functions weird. 

Finally i got it configured enough to run it and it took off clicking away but it was it was spamming trade chat join 1 join 19 join 28 join 7. 

I thought i was gonna get banned for the sheer speed those commands were running so i closed everything down. 

When i was doing that it must have accidentally clicked in the gateway field on login screen and it added about 1000000 /oos into the window.

Investigated the config file and my bot settings to disable everything i didnt think was vital to start fixing this nonsense.

Bot seemed to be working now but after it joined and cast auras it would just disconnect and relog. 

Noticed if you have oos set to zero (which most people would think to be in the off position) it spams at like a million a second which is extremely bad.

I run oos every 3 seconds on my potion script i dont need double coverage and the rate of that is absurd. 

i had to set it to 180 seconds to stop it from causing major problems

After messing with the configuration for a while I decided it works fine but its easier to just edit the configuration file without the script open to make changes. 

Sometimes i was having problem with the bot not going to where i told it to, after opening and closing the bot and doing offline edits to the config file it seems to be ok now.

mhmm like i said before, the /oos thing will get fixed next version. but i am not understanding why the script would change your trade channel since it is not doing so ^^

anyways thanks for the good report i will look into this

I've since played with it more, the majority of the issues i was having was due to the settings not properly saving when the script is paused and/or when exiled bot itself is open. Closing EB tools and the bot and re-opening eb tools (without autostart) allowed me to properly set what i needed to and get it all working fantastic! 

Maybe a noob question, but I am using shared folder from VMware, which looks like this "Z:\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile" and is as a Network Location, but I can not access it as I configure the tool.. and if I list it in the cfg file it still gives me error and can't find the exe.. It doesnt seem to work with shortcuts as well? Am I an Idiot or yes-- how to fix this :D

everything with the tool is amazing it is just if it needs to restart PoE or PoE crashes - it fails to find the exe, apparently due to this reason, that's the error:

NU7fAus.jpg

Edited by Sehae

i guess the "Start" button under EB-tools GUI is to auto start path of exile and auto start botting, but it's not working, also the bot didn't know to restart poe after i closed the poe client xD

Could add feature *Profile Randomizer* - or changin Zone via Profile? For an example i have different settings for my bot at Docks and Library

Atm this tool is *item on cursor* generator is there any solution how to fix it? 

Edited by metaxer

Maybe a noob question, but I am using shared folder from VMware, which looks like this "Z:\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile" and is as a Network Location, but I can not access it as I configure the tool.. and if I list it in the cfg file it still gives me error and can't find the exe.. It doesnt seem to work with shortcuts as well? Am I an Idiot or yes-- how to fix this :D

everything with the tool is amazing it is just if it needs to restart PoE or PoE crashes - it fails to find the exe, apparently due to this reason, that's the error:

NU7fAus.jpg

i will look into this

Could add feature *Profile Randomizer* - or changin Zone via Profile? For an example i have different settings for my bot at Docks and Library

Atm this tool is *item on cursor* generator is there any solution how to fix it? 

i will see what i can do to add profile changing.

I dont really understand what you are trying to say with the "item on cursor" part

i guess the "Start" button under EB-tools GUI is to auto start path of exile and auto start botting, but it's not working, also the bot didn't know to restart poe after i closed the poe client xD

double check your path-settings. this sounds like a wrong path was entered

this is really good but big problem is it eats too much cpu inbefore i can run 8 bots at 60% now i cant even run 7 xd but yea everything looks good xept cpu usage

Immo will u put the option in the next version to disable /oos command, i got it to 180s and it constantly enters global chat and gets stuck in town, i see a lot more item stuck on cursor than before, dont know why.

i am planing on restructuring EB-Tools from FileRead to MemoryReading, which should use less cpu but that will defintily not come any soon!

btw try to delete you Client.exe (PoE/logs/client.exe) and you bots log files and look at your CPU usage! Boh files can only be deleted if the depended Program is closed.

Edited by immo

Immo is there an update coming? Item stuck on cursor and mouse movement dont seem to work for me... I found it that i get the item stuck on cursor when the ebt changes stash tab or /oos or doing somesort of command when bot is dealing with stuff in inventory... It causes the bot to crash more times... I dont know, the previous version worked much better for me :S

Edited by Ferlez

New version is comming soon! Sorry that it took so long but i am having some nonpoe related issues atm... But to tease you a little, what about auto map upgrading? ;) ofcurse /OOS is working in the new version as well as itemstuckoncursor issue should be solved. I have also started to reduce the cpu usage...

• Upvote 1

i noticed that i am having an error where eb-tools is making my bot exit to login screen... it takes 30 seconds to go to character screen.. then another 30 seconds to enter town... after that my bot stops working... f12 doesnt restart it and the only way to restart it is manually pressing the bot to start again... which effectively ruins my bot.. however i dont want to turn off eb-tools because it allows me to relog in case i autologout with my poe multiscript chicken logout...

mhmm some more details would help alot! When are you encountering this error? What is EBT actually doing when it comes to this error? How frequent does this issue appears? Is EBT still running "normal" after that error? If so it should detect that you are no more botting and restart PoE Client and Bot... 

• Upvote 1

to be honest, my current priority lies at the auto.skiller. Since Exiled Bot now supports profile switching by itself, EB-Tools is no longer a mandatory tool for me :( But i am quite sure that as soon as the auto.skiller is in a state where it doesnt need any further development (more or less), i will quickly get bored. You can call the current state of EB-Tools "frozen" ^^

PS: i will upload my latest dev version in the next view days, this should atleast ensure that EB-Tools is working and most of the bugs are fixed...

Edited by immo