Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

EB-Tools.v.3.3a

updated to the latest offsets

Sad day for me but this will be the last update for the standard EB-Tools as you know it.

This tool grew by its tasks. And this is where the shit started to hit the fan. EBT reached about 15.000 lines of code on its current state. Sadly i am no longer truly able to handle bugtracking or even handling :(

For upcomming PoE patches with a changed BasePointer, simply open your config.ini and change the "baseMgrPtr" value to "0" (both without the quotes)!

I hope you enjoyed using EBT at least a bit, as i did developing this!

• Upvote 1

Damn. Wish there was some way I could aid in bug tracking or really any kind of way honestly. I utilize this tool and keep up with the updates consistently. 15,000 lines of code is alot to maintain though, sad news indeed! For what its worth, I greatly appreciate your program and contribution to EB.

So how does this tool work at this moment? Is it stable and can be safely used?

Edited by SupZerg

Ok, so it seems that there is an issue when starting PoE and Exiled-Bot via EB-Tools. I just did some tests and its just like you said, Exiled Bot instantly closes. This is a bit strange since i dont remember having chanhed anything in that code region ^^. Nevertheless, if you start PoE and Exiled-Bot before EBT then hit Start Button in EBT it seems to work, at least for me! I will need to investigate this more to figure out what is happening. Hopefully starting EBT after the rest should workaround for you for now :/

No man, it doesn't work. I tried first logging into PoE, opening Exiled Bot, then pressing Start in EBT and bot crashes every 5-20 minutes. So currently EBT is totally useless. It is very sad, as its features are amazingly helpful. Perhaps you could find a bit time to fix it? 

Edited by SupZerg

No man, it doesn't work. I tried first logging into PoE, opening Exiled Bot, then pressing Start in EBT and bot crashes every 5-20 minutes.

I confirm, it seems happen when the bot try to change the farm spot.

Perhaps you could release the source so those willing to fix may have the chance to?

The features in here are awesome and a real shame to lose.

Ye, the source would be useful as i might have time to look into it

registered since 18days, just created the first posting ever and this is about asking for the sourcecode?!  :roll:  Sorry, no offense but no.

To get all those questions about the source answered:

I wont release the source yet because it contains some stuff which i am not sure is meant to be public. Maybe i am gonna delete those parts and release the rest of the source but since i am currently totally out of time this wont happen in the near future... Sorry

This tool is outdated and no longer under development! (As the topic says...)

I am going to close this thread so that it will no longer create any missunderstandings.

Edited by immo