Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

to be honest, my current priority lies at the auto.skiller. Since Exiled Bot now supports profile switching by itself, EB-Tools is no longer a mandatory tool for me :( But i am quite sure that as soon as the auto.skiller is in a state where it doesnt need any further development (more or less), i will quickly get bored. You can call the current state of EB-Tools "frozen" ^^

PS: i will upload my latest dev version in the next view days, this should atleast ensure that EB-Tools is working and most of the bugs are fixed...

Oh, but the big benefit of EB-Tools was not the zone changing, it was the actual restarting of the bot or PoE when they crashed or got stuck. I hope you get bored of the auto-skiller soon. ;)

yea this is so broken.. it trys clicking off screen when starting to go to wp's and starts pressing random keys rofl

When I start it, it chose a map and try to put in bag, but it doesnt open the bag, so it was at the screen where u keep or destroy the item on your cursor. Also it keeps on going back to login screen every 10seconds, Im not sure what the problem is.

to be honest, my current priority lies at the auto.skiller. Since Exiled Bot now supports profile switching by itself, EB-Tools is no longer a mandatory tool for me :( But i am quite sure that as soon as the auto.skiller is in a state where it doesnt need any further development (more or less), i will quickly get bored. You can call the current state of EB-Tools "frozen" ^^

PS: i will upload my latest dev version in the next view days, this should atleast ensure that EB-Tools is working and most of the bugs are fixed...

Where to configure switching zones/maps in exile bot itself? Also what should I put in pop3server in the eb tools, I used aol mail as u recommended.

Since there seems to be still some interest in EB-Tools, i have uploaded my latest DEV version. This version should prolly work without any major issues with the current version of PoE & EB! But please keep in mind this is still a version which was not intended to see the public daylight, so there can be some flaws!
This version includes some major changes to the sourcecode and some new features like the option to autoupgrade maps (which is not fully done yet!)
In any case, in this version all offsets are up tp date!

EB-Tools.v2.6a (accidently misslabeled!): EBT.v2.7.zip

This should hopefully solve all currently existing major issues!

Where to configure switching zones/maps in exile bot itself?

There is no such option within Exiled Bot itself. It is completlly managed by EB-Tools!

Also what should I put in pop3server in the eb tools, I used aol mail as u recommended.

Pop3Server for AOL is: pop.aol.com at port 110!

• Upvote 1

woa EB-Tools is way past the initial zone changer :D

immo i have this small idea that maybe u can put to use into your script

i tried it into my script so far so good

basically to put a 'break / rest' time into the bot schedule, in a more human way

1 loop is reading the current time

if time = xx.xx pm

loop, read lastrunlog

if position in town

winkill EB

this way the character will just stay afk in town, for the period of time we choose

i think its a little bit more 'human' that way

on my script i kill EB and replace my main script with another script

ps: was also thinking maybe i can use A_TickCount so instead of certain time, i can use duration instead, but havent got around to tried it yet

this is the code 

main.ahk

SetTimer, Time, 1000

time:
{
	formattime, time, , hh:mm tt
	if (time = "01:00 pm")
    {
		Loop
		{
			Loop, Read, %client%
			Lastline := A_LoopReadLine
			IfInString, Lastline, Identifying item
			{
				GoSub Rest
			}
			IfInString, Lastline, Selling item
			{
				GoSub Rest
			}

IfInString, Lastline, stash
			{
				GoSub Rest
			}
			sleep 1000
		}

}
Return
}

Rest:
{
	WinKill Exiled Bot
	sleep 200
	Run, RestTime.ahk
	sleep 200
	ExitApp
	Return
}

RestTime.ahk

SetTimer, Time, 1000

time:
{

if (time = "01:30 pm")
    {
		Run, main.ahk
		sleep 200
		ExitApp
		Return
	}
Return
}
Edited by hamncheese

mhmm even if i am mostly sure that the number of players which fully quit PoE compared to the number of players which are idling in town while they are not playing is mostly the same, i will put this on my list. Implementing this is really easy so i think that this will make it into the upcomming final version...

Edited by immo

as always: every input is appriciated!

Currently working hard to get the auto leveling implemented into EBT! After this is done i wil do some bugfixing and then start implementing new ideas...

Edited by immo

main.ahk

SetTimer, Time, 1000

time:
{
	if (time = "01:00 pm")
    {
		Loop
		{
			Loop, Read, %client%
			Lastline := A_LoopReadLine
			IfInString, Lastline, Identifying item
			{
				GoSub Rest
			}
			IfInString, Lastline, Selling item
			{
				GoSub Rest
			}

IfInString, Lastline, stash
			{
				GoSub Rest
			}
			sleep 1000
		}

}
Return
}

Rest:
{
	WinKill Exiled Bot
	sleep 200
	Run, RestTime.ahk
	sleep 200
	ExitApp
	Return
}

RestTime.ahk

SetTimer, Time, 1000

time:
{

if (time = "01:30 pm")
    {
		Run, main.ahk
		sleep 200
		ExitApp
		Return
	}
Return
}

mhmm you should simply use the buildin variables from ahk (A_Hour & A_Min these two variables return the current hh and the current mm)

That way you would A. just need one script and B only need 5 lines of code ^^

SetTimer, Time, 1000
Time:
    if (A_Hour=01 && A_Min=30)
        WinKill Exiled Bot
Return

if you already have any other timers running you could simply insert line 3&4 into this and it should do the job ...

Just finished auto-map-upgrading and i think it got pretty sexy :D

Still doing some tests but if everything goes on as before, I will publish the new version later this evening...

Yes i did, time is not the problem, i saved the settings after i set the time also. Does the bot exit right at that time or will it finish the map its running? Do I need to check enable and scheduled also? The two options under Autostart.

Yes i did, time is not the problem, i saved the settings after i set the time also.

You miss understood, even if the field seems to be related to the starting time, it is not ;) when creating a timerange, then this is the only thing you did, to actually activate that time, you need to check its checkbox!

Do I need to check enable and scheduled also?

If you want EB-Tools to automatically start botting when you start EB-Tools check the autostart option

If you want EB-Tools to run scheduled botting, check scheduled

Does the bot exit right at that time or will it finish the map its running?

EB-Tools kills both processes (Exiled Bot and Path of Exile) as soon as you hit the endtime!

But the scheduler section defintifly needs a proper rescripting for sure, since i am not using scheduled botting i cant even say that this option is still working as intended :P (but it should work!)

I dont think i fully understand you. Let say I want the bot to start at 12 end at 4. Then start at 5 and at 8, how should I set it?

Thats what I did actually, I will try few more times, thx immo. Theres another problem with the bot, sometimes it just logout at full hp then login and continue the same map, any idea whats wrong?

On the first guess i would say your character hits a timeout. Either "max run time", "max idle time" or "max explore percent"

HkR5WHB.png

To change your Timeout settings open Exiled Bot choose the "Map settings" tab and enter your desired values.

Ah, just to mention, i am pretty sure that your issue is not produced by EB-Tools :D

So thats your max run time and idle time there? and 80% of map exploration is good enough? I'll use ur figures and give it a try, thx immo. Im pretty sure its not eb tools also, but your the super pro here, so i'll ask you :)