Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

Confirmed 2.06 doing the same with the stashing - have 3-4 set on cycle and it's using 1 at the mo. Tools config.ini has 3-4 in it but "current stash tab" is showing 1 and that's what it's doing. Last run with bot before using tool had stash set as 4 (this still shows in bot gui of course). This is 1st started run of 2.06. Also was a fresh run of 2.06 not a run from the autoreload after settings changed and saved (I closed and reran to be sure) so it's not that. Just a thought if it was cycling and 4 was last used then would go to 1 on full range, maybe it's cycling from what it's reading from the last used in the bot config not the settings?

wow damn it. this looks so sick. 

i tried the autostart feature now:

is this as intended:

- you have to manually press "start" to "autostart" poe and eb?

do you have maybe a solution how i could do this:

- on w7 start EB tools(easy to do with windows task planer)

- how then to send EB tools that it should autosart from itself? 

would really need this feature.

thank you

Edited by dasnon

destroy item on cursor stuck when u add this future to ur tool in will be the best and only thing to run with bot :P

Yes I can't seem to get the autostart feature to work either Immo, it saves the setting but doesn't have any effect that I can see

Thanks.

Sometimes it closes the bot/bot crashes... than the autostart starts up POE but not the bot, having more problems vith 16b than 16. Otherwise works great!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE!
EB-Tools.v2.1

fixed the stashtab bug (now working as intended)

- fixed the timer displays (session & lifetime should now display correct)

- fixed autostart feature (if autostart is checked the script starts automaticly on startup)

added unstuck for "item stuck on cursor" loop (working without image- or pixelsearch!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6Hu9PNX.jpg

version: v2.1

zip.gif  EB-Tools.v2.1.zip   369.06KB

header_logo_shmodel-vflsZ7QsE.png  Dropbox [ext.download]

runs on 1 of my bots and on another vm it cant open says unable to find icon exiting thread then just idles, using separate files \=

try this one

Thanks Immo all functioning well :) Only prob I have is when I try to close EB Tools I get an error:

"Can't load icon. Specifically c:\users\(my username)\appdata\roaming\EB-Tools.ico. Line # 1434 Menu, Tray, Icon, %A_Appdata%/EB-Tools.ico. The current thread will now exit"

well it is kinda fix for me i somehow just keep on doing it then it fixes by itself xD anyways good update is there a way that you can change the fix time on auto scheduler for example 6:00 am - 8:00 to number of hours so whenever i turn on a vm everything will be automatically setup by itself and closes after certain number of time 

and an option that shut down a vm itself as well after that number of hours that would be hella useful  

Just need to figure out how to open new bot team after shutting down those old bot team

Edited by sniper101

if you encounter the "item stuck on cursor" your mousecursor wont move any longer (not changing posx/posy) script checks for mousemovement and if there is no movement for the last 125sec script executes SendInput {NumpadEnter}/destroy{NumpadEnter} after some stuff that varifies that this also works when encountering the "do you really want to destroy item" box...

codesnippet:

if (WatchCursor = 125)
	{
		mousepos2a := (xpos + ypos)
		if (mousepos1a = mousepos2a)
		{
			if (_itemStuckOnCursor = 1)
			{
				_statusUpdate = %A_DD%-%A_MM%-%A_YYYY% / %A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%:`nPossible Bot-Stuck detected! (no mouse movement for 125 seconds)`n`nChecking if item stuck on cursor! If true then item will be destroyed!
				GuiControl,, _statusUpdate, %_statusUpdate%
				FileAppend, %A_DD%-%A_MM%-%A_YYYY% / %A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%: Possible Bot-Stuck detected! (no mouse movement for 125 seconds) - Checking if item stuck on cursor! If true then item will be destroyed!`n, %ver%.log
				IfWinActive Path of Exile ahk_class Direct3DWindowClass
				{
					Send {%_EBPause%}
					Sleep, 1000
					SendInput {ESC}
					sleep, 100
					SendInput {Space}
					sleep, 100
					SendInput {NumpadEnter}/destroy{NumpadEnter}
					Sleep, 1000
					Send {%_EBPause%}
					isoc++
				}
			}
			Else
			{
				_statusUpdate = %A_DD%-%A_MM%-%A_YYYY% / %A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%:`nPossible Bot-Stuck detected! (no mouse movement for 125 seconds)`n`nChecking if item stuck on cursor! If you want to unstuck, please check the "Item stuck on Cursor" Option!
				GuiControl,, _statusUpdate, %_statusUpdate%
				FileAppend, %A_DD%-%A_MM%-%A_YYYY% / %A_Hour%:%A_Min%:%A_Sec%: Possible Bot-Stuck detected! (no mouse movement for 125 seconds) - Checking if item stuck on cursor! If you want to unstuck, please check the "Item stuck on Cursor" Option!`n, %ver%.log
			}
		}
	}
  • Upvote 1

Is there a way to lower the cpu consumption  of this script? it consumes quite a bit.

mhmmm?

FR0Inwd.jpg?1

Rlcc72h.jpg

I checked the merciless a3 docks in the merciless panel, but the EB tools won't select the zone i chekced. after game and exilebot start, the mouse just stay in the corner of the window when select the zone. It just show "zone changed to: (act: / difficulty)"  in the main log, help me plz.

my config file in attach.

config.txt

post-8479-0-02987500-1395385292_thumb.jp

immo i would like if u add future to make /oos every 20-30sec like it has in gurud multi tool. Im running only docks and sometimes bot got ugly decync between levels and without oos he will stuck till map time is meet and reset. I was tested how bot runs with gurud script and with /oos every 20sec hes going very smooth. Can u add it? I perefer to run as less as possible ahk scripts coz of CPU usage so it will be great it u can put this on thx

and add auto shutdown vm feature too when this number of hrs are reached. that would help automating things alot easier so lesser ban chance 

hope u consider adding this thanks

Edited by sniper101

i feel like a deaf that can hear! really nice work! but i have one questiion, why when i clone my vm it's work only on one of five of mine?

Im trying to use EB-tools But when bot try to select area gets stuck ..

mouse stuck on red points

post-9346-0-07306900-1395525339_thumb.pn

Edited by nachzeher

Im trying to use EB-tools But when bot try to select area gets stuck ..

mouse stuck on red points

same problems here.