Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
motoman006

stash tab for devination cards and essence

How about you use your brain for better requests?

Essences will stop dropping in less than 1 month now and you request this now?It will never be implemented.

Maumau at it's best :D

But, doesn't have to be essences specific. More an option to configure (in the pickit or a file) where something specific goes?

Like 1-5 is for items, but you can set up "div cards go 4" and "essences go 5", where essences can be replaced with next leagues things in just 1 change :)

How about you use your brain for better requests?

Essences will stop dropping in less than 1 month now and you request this now?It will never be implemented.

There's no need to be rude about it... maybe he didn't know that? His request still has some validity. Like divination cards, I store mine on their own stash tab and I too would like it.

Maumau at it's best :D

But, doesn't have to be essences specific. More an option to configure (in the pickit or a file) where something specific goes?

Like 1-5 is for items, but you can set up "div cards go 4" and "essences go 5", where essences can be replaced with next leagues things in just 1 change :)

This would be perfect, I want gems with % quallity to go to 1 tab, gavels to go to 1 tab, chaos recipes to go to 1 tab, currency to go to 1 tab, uniques to go to 1 tab, rares to go to 1 tab, normal gems to go to 1 tab, superior flasks to go to 1 tab