Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Just4Hack

Exiled bot vs other bots

Not sure if I can post this or not

But before I buy the bot I want all the facts

Pretty much I am looking to know if exiled bot is better than other bots out there for botting and not messing up and getting banned

any bot might be banned, especially if u dont know how to bot and reduced ur ban chances, so be prepared for it. This bot is best if u know how to use it, i mean he farm more than buddy bot all coz he moving better|faster without glitching. But if u are lazy fuck then go get buddy, but still u might and will be banned eventually :)

Edited by mbxnir

i make 350 chaos orb per 24 hours.. thats a fact.. exiledbuddy can never make those numbers, LOL

If the bot works D:

This bot has a lot more potential, but unfortunately has a few annoying bugs. But its much more secure due to it being injectionless, so i cant pull it down too much since it requires a lot more work.

Seems like alk is working harder on the bot recently so i'll probably be complaintless soon enough

Edited by ashneil

i make 350 chaos orb per 24 hours.. thats a fact.. exiledbuddy can never make those numbers, LOL

Really? You're right, buddy can't make those numbers, it makes more.

I push about 14000~ Chaos a day so meh.

Really? You're right, buddy can't make those numbers, it makes more.

I push about 14000~ Chaos a day so meh.

14000 chaos a day on one account with exiledbuddy. There's autism and then there is retardation, you're walking somewhere right in the middle.

Small minds think small thoughts.

Who in the right mind runs just one. You must be in the autism and retard hybrid.

Why are you so jealous about Exiled Bot being better than EBuddy? There's nothing to dispute about, it's an obvious thing.

Exilebuddy works on background and you can actually play other games without using VMware.

Exiled-bot you need to run it in VMWare so you can play other games on background.

That's all there is in regards to the differentiation of each. They have similar features and functions.

Biggest difference is:

here we Are friendly to each other helping, caring,

Buddy forum/discord is douchbagland. Ppl pretend, ppl talk each other down. High rep ppl stick together trolling new/"not so experienced" users.

I'm glad to be here.

Also here it's 30$ lifetime there it's 180$/year

Stop kidding youself dynastyo. I wouldn't trust the words of someone who keeps hoping around =).

If you are RMTing, I believe the strongest point is being able to run the most clients as possible per PC. I'm very confident that Exiled cannot ever be ran in the same amounts as buddy.

And have a look at the bugs you have lol.. I mean seriously..

And don't get me started on stash dancing rofl.

Buddy's back up, boredom is over.

FYI themedia hinders this exiled so much, it's redic.

Why are you so jealous about Exiled Bot being better than EBuddy? There's nothing to dispute about, it's an obvious thing.

Was never jelly bro, I was just putting down made up facts like prior to my post. Then the little ones start to swarm.

theres no point in discussing with dbf, hes what i mentioned above, so he kinda fits there. 

no tuts on their forum regarding multibotting, just ppl that laugh at u when u ask.

buddy uses more ram than exiled bot, and it sucks hard when running less than 50 fps -> more cpu usage.

ima close this now. all is said