Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Allexiel

Vendor Chaos Orb Mechanism

Change vendor chaos orb algorithm. If you run a map atm you will collect all weapons if you still need one for the recipe. The algorithm only checks if there are enough weapons when you create a new map and sets it to true/false. Set it to true/false every time the bot stashes an item. This should be really easy to implement. I'm stashing 5+ (2x4 slots in stash) weapons from time to time and forces me to use 2 stash tabs. This slows down the bot.

Chaos recipe works perfectly. Check your settings.

I don't think "perfectly" is the exact word.

In my case, the lines to specify the amount of recipe items to keep isn't working and sometimes after selling set of items (for 2 chaos) the bot get all the remaining recipe items and sell them unidentified.

I'm just going to copy and paste what I just posted in pickit thread -

"Best practice is to keep just 1 set of the boots/gloves/helm/weapon/chest since they are more commonly found than the rings/ammys/belts.  

You will complete the chaos recipe faster than you collect rings or ammys, sometimes you need more rings, other times amulets.... it's usually either one."

I never need more than 1 stash tab for chaos recipe; and with the pick chaos recipe only the bot is only picking up missing pieces, which it seems to do well with when it is only looking for 1 set of remaining pieces for recipe.