Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
DiciannoveGaming

How to set up enduring cry to manually casted? thanks~

Hi,

i also wonder how to really use enduring cry in a good way.

I have EQ Champion, but from higher maps (6+ i fail) due to heavy physical hits by endbosses mainly.

So ... i set up enduring cry for example

- on "T" key

- cooldown to 10000 

- min monsters required in range 10  (i hope this way only to cast it if enough monsters around to have enough charges)

- priority 11 (all other skills / auras got 3,4 or 10 as prio, so this is highest).

Does not cast at all, maybe because of the monster range setting? 

I would be glad to have a detail example how to use enduring cry,

would be nice :)

Thank you

• Upvote 1

It is not casting because of the min. monster required setting. I have found that those settings are not reliable at all because the bot has to track so many variables and by the time the bot determines the skills needs to be cast, the fight is over and everything has changed. I don't think the check for monster density (IE min monster) is checked before other values and so it doesn't prioritize this value before your other skills. I would remove the min. monster setting and just let the bot use the skill on a faster cooldown. You will waste some casts on a small number of enemies, but it better than nothing and if you are melee you will most likely get a good cluster for the second cast. You could also lower the range to something like 5 - 7 and make it the highest priority. What this will do is the bot will move into closer range before casting EC, hopefully getting a larger group in the process. 

Does priority 11 even work? I thought the top value was 10... but I don't recall where I got that idea. I have never used a value higher than 10, and my skill chains work very well.

• Upvote 1

I've seen other people use a priority greater than 10.

So far, I've just kept mine between 1 and 10.

I used XeroKill and bex's recommendation for enduring cry earlier today (at least, it's very similar). Using the highest priority in combination with close monster proximity has worked best for me, so far.

Edited by silvawar21

Sign in to follow this