Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
p71m3

How to get bot to do only maps?

Is there a way to only let the bot do maps?  It keeps cycling randomly from dried lake to map whenever it feels like it.

And if I want to do maps, do I need to check the box "Enable Hideout" ?  It seems like when i enable hideout, the bot bugs out doing dried lake because it goes to hideout to sell stuff (using smart pickit) then forgets to loot the rest of the stuff in dried like and just starts a new instance.

Are you sure you got maps left?

Check the map config file, you might only have "blocked" maps. Check both map type and rarity.

When it's out of usable maps, it will run dried lake (or whatever you've set it to I think) until you have one.

If you have zana, I would run from hideout, so you never have to enter town.

My guy is running maps non stop, so it is possible (and I didn't do anything special).

Check the map config file, you might only have "blocked" maps. Check both map type and rarity.

When it's out of usable maps, it will run dried lake (or whatever you've set it to I think) until you have one.

My guy is running maps non stop, so it is possible (and I didn't do anything special).

How do your settings look like?  I want to compare to see if I'm doing anything different to maybe not make it work.  I'm wondering about your map settings and your pickit settings.  Can you show me what they look like on the UI?

Do you have to put a map in your inventory to make the bot start maps?  Because if i dont put a map inn my inventory, the bot never even tries to open a map, only goes straight to dry lake from hideout.

And yes, I did mess with the default.ipd for maps.  I don't think i messed anything up, but the bot barely opens maps.. just goes to drkylake.  Are smart pickit bugging the map starting out?

Does your bot also ugprade map tiers? I can't get mine to upgrade maps.

Edited by snnpt

Do you have to put a map in your inventory to make the bot start maps?  Because if i dont put a map inn my inventory, the bot never even tries to open a map, only goes straight to dry lake from hideout.

And yes, I did mess with the default.ipd for maps.  I don't think i messed anything up, but the bot barely opens maps.. just goes to drkylake.  Are smart pickit bugging the map starting out?

Maps have to be in your stash tabs that the bot is setup to look at. In the Pickit section there is a section that allows you to outline which tabs the bot will look at and which tabs will perform certain functions. You need to have your maps in one of the tabs for either "Stash Tabs" or "Map Tabs". If they are in any other tabs, the bot will not recognize them. Also, if you intend to have to bot roll your maps then you need to keep the required currencies in one of the "Stash Tabs" as the Currency tab is separate and the bot will not pull Transmutation, Alteration, Alchemy or Chaos orbs from those tabs. 

http://imgur.com/a/Qls8W

Edited by XeroKill

Sign in to follow this