Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
omgwtfzors

MF/gemleveling DRIED LAKE FARMER budget softcore only

Budget(less than 30c)

Phase

Already Working for softcore only

earning 2-3ex in currency only in 12 hours of botting

bonus items that you could get(brittle emperor/good unique's like shav's)

farming 17 gem's lvling while botting

Class Champion

reason

high movespeed, dps

perma fortify more survivability

alternate class would be path finder for faster recharge of quicksilver flask

Main Skill

bringer of rain - lacerate, inc aoe, multistrike, itemrarity

Bot Skill Config

set right click as lacerate
max range 20

priority 9

cooldown 0

Ancestral Warchief

this is pretty good for dpsing high hp monsters

this is my current config, the bot only uses it for killing magic,rare and unique mobs

for your ancestral warchief
cooldown 5000

priority 10

max range 20

target monsters magic

cooldown 5000

priority 10

max range 20

target monsters unique

add another button but still

cooldown 5000

priority 10

max range 20

target monsters rare

GOAL

to farm currency

to farm brittle emperor

to farm lvl 20 gems(imagine 17 gem's lvling at the same time and then selling them = $$$)

to chaos recipe maybe?(depends on your preference)

ALREADY ACHIEVED

PASSIVE TREE

click me

Place to Farm

Dried Lake(lots of mobs, exp for gems and uniques)

acqueduct-humility, the scavenger(tabula rasa and carcassjack) very good for a start of the league

the coast-pride before fall(kaom's card)

Auras/Buffs

FIT YOUR GEM'S ANYWHERE YOU WANT IN YOUR EQUIPMENT

stone golem

blood rage

hatred

blasphemy assassins mark

ancestral warchief meleephys fasterattacks addedfire

Gemlvling

fill your body armor, alternate wearpon and extra sockets with any gem you like to lvl

i have 17 gem's lvling at the moment

note: wear your 6 socket armor 1st before you wear bringer of rain

this will allow you to put gem's in your armor and allow you to level those gem's too

CWDT

no need imo everything dies easily, even volls

Prophecy league only

Equipment

bringer of rain - lacerate, inc aoe, multistrike, itemrarity

scaeva one hand sword with high crit if worn in main hand 

Wheel_of_the_Stormsail shiled (with atleast 35 IIR)

Sadimas_Touch gloves

Perandus_Blazon_Belt

Goldwyrm_boots

The_Ascetic_Gold Amulet

Magic find gold ring (rarity magic) for ascetic

Magic find gold ring (rarity normal) for ascetic

armor any 6 socket so you could lvl more gems

Flasks

1 quicksilver flask (increased duration/increase movement or increase charges gained/increased movement or surgeons)

1 bleed potion

1 immune to freeze potion

1 diamond flask(for dpsing)

1 lions roar (for knockback and dps)

Actual Farm in temporary leagues softcore

i get around 2-3 ex worth of currency every 12 hours

so if you bot 24 hours that means i get around 4-6ex

not including all the cards i get from divination box( i got the doctor card, the fiend and etc ) :D

all the good uniques like (abyssus, energy from within, divinarius, agnerod staff, shavs and etc)

PS. i chose champion since we are using quicksilver flask instead of using whirling blades/shield charge or any movement skill for exploring, because the bot can't use it for exploring. champion offers permanent foritfy and dps with movespeed aura

Current progress/LVL :84 Champion

Edited by omgwtfzors
  • Upvote 1

Can you post how much iiq/iir you have?

when i get home ill get some screeshot's with my champion. im still leveling my raider on my other account at the moment xD

but as far as i remember i think i have 274 IIR 55 IIQ

Edited by omgwtfzors

You have -60 all resistances with 2k life?  Sounds like a 1 shot paradise.  Surprised the archers in dried lakes don't eat you for lunch.

You have -60 all resistances with 2k life?  Sounds like a 1 shot paradise.  Surprised the archers in dried lakes don't eat you for lunch.

dying aint so bad since this farmer is for softcore xD. 

im also ranged so archers are easy to deal with.

im using instant flasks too

still in a work on progress (raider) hopefully will get 3khp around 85(enough not to die in volls). will update pictures around lvl 85. 

probably wont die anymore against volls. ill use lionsroar flask for dps/armor(knockback so you wont die against exploding enemies) and diamond flask for more crits against magic/rare/unique mobs

i have a 3khp champion(lvl88) using reave, farming fine in dried lake(dies against exploding enemies cause i wanst using lionsroar or any knockback flask). 

im really after currency/card drops with IIQ. planning to get 85+ IIQ and 150+ IIR in the end

i might change my rings to The_Pariah_Unset_ring for 30% more iiq

and change my shield to Sentar's Answer for 8% iiq

then i might use a 6L white armor and a magic helmet with IIR for my amulet to work (The_Ascetic_Gold Amulet)

since currency/divination cards are only affected by IIQ

reference: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rarity#Increased_Item_Quantity_.28IIQ.29

Increased Item Quantity (IIQ)

Increases the average number of items that drop from monsters (aka Drop Rate). This includes currency, scrolls, skill gems and divination cards.

experimenting for next league. 

Edited by omgwtfzors

If your farming currency, then no amount of items is going to beat running rare maps; which makes this strictly worse for currency farming.

Even in softcore, dying is an efficiency killer.  Efficient currency botting = clear speed + IIQ.  You will never get over 150% IIQ in dried lakes, and your lack of survivability will hamper your clear speed.

Also, please don't use dark blue font color, it's super troll.  :mrgreen:

If your farming currency, then no amount of items is going to beat running rare maps; which makes this strictly worse for currency farming.

Even in softcore, dying is an efficiency killer.  Efficient currency botting = clear speed + IIQ.  You will never get over 150% IIQ in dried lakes, and your lack of survivability will hamper your clear speed.

Also, please don't use dark blue font color, it's super troll.  :mrgreen:

if my bot dies 1/100 ill take it :)

ill switch the blue color now LOL i didnt notice hahaha

If u wanna run dried lake, what about Srs?

And cap res, plllz

i dont like srs. xD and clear speed/movespeed of the bot is not that fast using srs, i dont need cap res since the chances of dying is like 1/100, just running in softcore anyways

what does ur life drop to on a serious hit but not death? id be willing to run this next league (have a oro flicker 4600 life 4080 dmg atm)

need to know what % to have it auto quit at to avoid dying period. cport isnt that bad of a time waster vs dying

what does ur life drop to on a serious hit but not death? id be willing to run this next league (have a oro flicker 4600 life 4080 dmg atm)

need to know what % to have it auto quit at to avoid dying period. cport isnt that bad of a time waster vs dying

no idea for melee range.  

after a slam from volls from 2.8k to 900ish life. i never cared about it cause he cant really kill me.

cause the only thing that kills me is the rare mob that explodes or magic pack with bearers(bot cant detect this so lame)  :) it happens rarely if lions roar flask is down or lag cause im downloading while botting LOL. my lions roar flask is only set to rare mobs. i never cared about volls cause he cant 1 shot me even with 3k life. i dont open chests or strong boxes cause bot is dumb enough to read mod of strongboxes and doesnt run away

im farming 2-3ex a day just currency drops. there are days that i got lucky. i got shavs, brittle emperor and etc

not considering all the gem's im leveling. im leveling 21 gem's at a time. (this does not include the gems i wear for my character's skills, all these 21 gem's can be sold)

ps if you want to make a bot with cap resist high life/CI. (im not really up for this cause bot might get banned and its very costly)

buy and use a good 6l armor with nice resist and life or ES depends on your build 

buy and use a rare helmet with MF resist life or ES

buy and use a good ventor's ring that would cost you a lot 2-3ex each i think. 

for psc or phc The_Ascetic_Gold Amulet

buy and use 1 magic weapon high dps or use a weapon of your choice then use a magic helmet instead(which will sacrifice your resistances)

buy and use 1 normal shield

if your not from psc or phc. use any weapon you like

Edited by omgwtfzors

no idea for melee range.  

after a slam from volls from 2.8k to 900ish life. i never cared about it cause he cant really kill me.

cause the only thing that kills me is the rare mob that explodes or magic pack with bearers(bot cant detect this so lame)  :) it happens rarely if lions roar flask is down or lag cause im downloading while botting LOL. my lions roar flask is only set to rare mobs. i never cared about volls cause he cant 1 shot me even with 3k life. i dont open chests or strong boxes cause bot is dumb enough to read mod of strongboxes and doesnt run away

im farming 2-3ex a day just currency drops. there are days that i got lucky. i got shavs, brittle emperor and etc

not considering all the gem's im leveling. im leveling 21 gem's at a time. (this does not include the gems i wear for my character's skills, all these 21 gem's can be sold)

ps if you want to make a bot with cap resist high life/CI. (im not really up for this cause bot might get banned and its very costly)

buy and use a good 6l armor with nice resist and life or ES depends on your build 

buy and use a rare helmet with MF resist life or ES

buy and use a good ventor's ring that would cost you a lot 2-3ex each i think. 

for psc or phc The_Ascetic_Gold Amulet

buy and use 1 magic weapon high dps or use a weapon of your choice then use a magic helmet instead(which will sacrifice your resistances)

buy and use 1 normal shield

if your not from psc or phc. use any weapon you like

well i mean if it already survives most things then it would be a waste of currency early on to buy anything to cap res's. id leave the build as is if its so little prone to death. depending how it goes ill prob buy another bot with what i save up and start doing 2 of this build. 

@zainuli
i might change classes to champion this coming league. perma fortify is a big help imo. too lazy to do uber lab for a bot character

this would be my skill tree in case

click me

bandits OAK KRAIT ALIRA

-will get rare rings and amulet for rarity and stat attributes (int and str) for other gems

since The_Ascetic_Gold Amulet is not available anymore

-will run bloodrage for frenzy charges

@fvckyyeahcarlo
i manually lvl/quest my bots. 

@all for this coming league i recommend botting at acqueduct for a start. 

-humility divination card

-tabula will be like 1 ex or so

Edited by omgwtfzors

updated build and class

@annick check update also

oh great. made a ranger and leveled it up to merci just for the build to change without any warning whatsoever.

Should've just sticked to totems.

oh great. made a ranger and leveled it up to merci just for the build to change without any warning whatsoever.

Should've just sticked to totems.

raider/pathfinder would still work 

actually any character that can utilize bringer of rain would be really efficient in my own opinion

you can even do flicker,

i just really prefer lacerate cause its ranged and has a good amount of aoe :D

i swapped to champion cause of fortify ascendancy

Edited by omgwtfzors

Hello. I've made this build, I have 72lvl, no ascendancy and with Bringer 4l like You said I have 3k dps full buffed with all charges. Used the same passive tree. Is it still viable?