Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
pvtzero

Any ex users of that "other bot"

Long story short i purchased a lifetime key from them. They discontinued the bot and removed everyones lifetime key, with the option to only pay per month. I Found this out maybe 2 months ago i think? I'd like to use this bot but a few questions.

Can it map?

Can it level from 1 - XX (depending on gear ofc)

how fast does it move, does it get stuck etc

what is the ban rate/detection rate. I know the obvious of botting no 24/7 7 days a week etc

How fast can it farm certain areas? or does that depend on the build?

thanks for the info and i am excited to be part of the community!

yes, and you can adjust nearly everything in mapping too

it is advised to set it to clear zones and level by that but it has climbing feature too

as fast as you can clear, move and depends on how many stuff you want to loot

if you know the drill very low, with only 1 bot and not an army you are unlikely to get caought

^third line

Yea i just plan to run 1 bot that is all nothing more. What do you mean if i know the drill? which drill do i need to know :D

Yea i just plan to run 1 bot that is all nothing more. What do you mean if i know the drill? which drill do i need to know :D

24/7 botting, not farming the same area for too long/not farming pointless areas, set up the pickit to be efficent and only pick stuff you'd pick too and so on

I meant that its not foolproof, if you have no idea about botting in general and start making poe forum discussions when you bot 24/7 or you set up a shop on your bot and you keep missing hundreds of whispers you will be banned

but if you do it safely and you know about botting in general you should be fine

I can confirm bot is not detectable, i have few months active with one account 24/7 from which i RMT directly without ban.

You need to quest yourself, buy a rush or rush with other char you have then let bot just grind zones.

Mapping/zoning speed is pretty good with some builds for sure, tough it doesn't have support for movement skills.

The bot's speed is annoying in certain situation like chaos recipe where it drives me crazy if i watch it, never saw something that slow, but you can modify some settings to make it sell faster or something like that tough i heard it might get stucked or raise suspicious for moving too fast.

Sign in to follow this