Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
gamer477

how to set up bloodrage/priority skills?

Right now I got;

Blood rage, from the default setting I've checked 'always recast aura' (priority 1)

main skill (caustic arrow) priority 3

Shouldn't the bot just use the blood rage once when it expires? Right now the bot spams blood rage 2-4 times and then uses main skill and then spams blood rage some more.

I've tried using just CD 8 from default but then it doesn't use the skill at all, and tried using 'is aura' only ticked but same result.

How can I effective use blood rage? How can I 'force' the bot to just use a skill (ANY skill) once every x seconds and not based on some built in hard coded logic (since just adding CD doesn't seem to do anything for me)?

Edited by gamer477

sadly most guides are outdated...

for blood rage all u gotta do is turn "always recast buff" on

leav priority 1 max and min range on 0, u really just need to set that  "always recast buff"

ye i actually wrote this in the skill config guide... but since u fucking noobs cant READ i deleted the skill guide and the compendium...

fucking noobs have fun

Edited by RaZe

ye i actually wrote this in the skill config guide... but since u fucking noobs cant READ i deleted the skill guide and the compendium...

fucking noobs have fun

Thank you Raze we gonna miss you.

fucking noobs have fun

Thanks, that was very helpful.

Edited by gamer477

Sign in to follow this