Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
d2wep

[Request] Tips how to transfer items?

Hello exiled bot forum.

I have just finished setting up and running my first instance of exiled-bot. 

Further so, I want to do everything I can to keep my main account safe.

Do you guys have any tips, or experience with - how to keep your main account safe.

Do you guys just join a public party and drop everything somewhere then loot it?

I did read, and take eerything here into account:
topic/guide:
https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/1673-simple-tips-to-avoid-getting-your-anus-banned/

What is your tips for transfering currency and items, from your alternative accounts to your main?

Thank you.

Edited by d2wep

Haha you're quick on the help button RaZe.

Thanks again appreciate it!

I took it all into account, vmware, payed vpn and everything is setup to be as safe as possible.

I have not started to look into diversity and time settings etc on the bot yet, it has just been doing a few dried lakes for now, and great at that!
Its working smoothly and im very happy with the bot so far, its really great work tbh! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes to actually transfering items, im quite not sure tho.

In diablo 2, and also other games I have played / botted in the bast they did not actually ban accounts that didnt break the EULA agreement.

Trading is not breaking it, regardless of who you trade with, regardless of how obvious it is!

How do they operate in poe? I am actually rather new to the poe scene, but I guess thats obvious since im new here to  :P  :P 

Best regards.

Sign in to follow this