Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Juden

This bot not perfect yet. Needs 1 IMPROVEMENT. check pls.

So, I was watching the bot running, and I noticed one thing. When the bot comes to perandus boxes, he attacks the minions and focus on them instead of the three unique BIG guys in the back shooting arrows or what not. And, they minions never go away until you killed the three big ones.

I tried putting the target selection on unique, but then he will only use flickr strike on the uniques while running and using frenzy on the other ones.

I want the bot to be able to attack the big ones first when it comes to the perandus box, possible?

You can put a second frenzy gem on your bot and configure the second frenzy to target only unique mobs instead of flicker strike.If your dps and hp/armor/evasion is high enough the bot will not struggle too much to kill the uniques at perandus boxes.

Skill setup has close to unlimited possibilities, u just need to think straight and know how and why the bot acts how he acts.

Then only sky is the limit