Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

Yes, it seems that something about .23b is causing a false positive on the bot idling. It keeps resetting every 10 minutes, while it does not have this issue on the .23 version of exiled-bot.

Did you guys notice that BlackSun has published the last release on Auto Poe on 11 January 2014? To be honest, Auto PoE is dead since almost a year and you did not notice that yet?

...not that i wouldnt enjoy an updated version ;>

Yes, of course I have noticed. It has, however, been functional for me until .23b, it worked fine on .23. Have you not noticed that this bot has been around for a while and still lacks a simple login/startup automation set of functions? I know you code, maybe you could help Alkpone take care of the basics... Oh, wait.. you're busy. So, I'll post here and on the developer page Blacksun has setup in hopes that a third party program, for a third party bot gets updated, since Exiled-Bot seems to lack that semi-essential function. It seems like almost every bot for every game has it, hmm...

Edited by itsdylan17

Since this project has been abandoned, this thread should probably be unpinned and this topic allowed to sink into the abyss...

Mhmm, seems like a good idea...

thats why: Topic unpinned!

:D