Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
MrPlan

Skill out of stuck?

Hello guys!
First off let me thank you for a awesome bot! I became a lifetime subscriber some time ago and i never regretted it! Love to see how the bot grows and develops!

I am in no way or form a coder and have little clue how the bot actually works, but i still have something i believe is a minor addition to the bot.
Sometimes when running some dungeons (especially pyramids and level-change dungeons) the bot gets stuck in a altitude change obstacle, or sometimes in other types of obstacles. Other times it gets stuck in a sort of back and forth loop where it just stays untill map times out it seems.
Would it be possible to have a timer, and after bot has done nothing sensible in a while, the bot uses one of the skills i in the "Combat" tab? Say leap slam or blink arrow at a random position on the screen? It would effectively make the bot "jump" to a new location and try to move again.

I am no author either haha. Sum up: Is it possible to add a setting in the "Combat" tab, where i can set one of the skills as "Escape" skill, and have the bot use that after being stuck for x amounts of seconds?

Peace MrPlan

Hello guys!

First off let me thank you for a awesome bot! I became a lifetime subscriber some time ago and i never regretted it! Love to see how the bot grows and develops!

I am in no way or form a coder and have little clue how the bot actually works, but i still have something i believe is a minor addition to the bot.

Sometimes when running some dungeons (especially pyramids and level-change dungeons) the bot gets stuck in a altitude change obstacle, or sometimes in other types of obstacles. Other times it gets stuck in a sort of back and forth loop where it just stays untill map times out it seems.

Would it be possible to have a timer, and after bot has done nothing sensible in a while, the bot uses one of the skills i in the "Combat" tab? Say leap slam or blink arrow at a random position on the screen? It would effectively make the bot "jump" to a new location and try to move again.

I am no author either haha. Sum up: Is it possible to add a setting in the "Combat" tab, where i can set one of the skills as "Escape" skill, and have the bot use that after being stuck for x amounts of seconds?

Peace MrPlan

I have the same issue in the pyramids and it seems to be when the bot is trying to open a chest or break a vase.    I turn these settings off in the PickIt tab for these areas and it seems to help.  There is a key binding that is called "Key to use on fail movement:" but I have never seen it be used.  Since the bot is moving back and forth, maybe the stuck timer never starts.  I have my fail to move key bound to "W" which is lightning warp for me.

I also have issues in the library where the bot trys to attack a skeleton that has not animated yet.  I think this has to do with my Max Distance settings in the Combat tab, but I haven't had time to look into it yet.

Hope this helps some.

Edited by Curado
  • Upvote 1

this is a known problem and i assure your... alk and the eb support team want it fixed as badly as we do. Im not a coder either so to me it seems like it would be a easy fix but it clearly isnt... more than 1 person has made a topic like this.