Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ZaiNuli

dont know where exactly to post this but ... here (use at your own risk!)

I take no responsibility for how weird or ugly your game ends up by using this. be forwarned!

so recently a program or 2 were released to reduce or even almost remove all effects that lag or brick your game.

to those who have not seen these programs yet, it will "ALMOST" eliminate all your fps problems and might even help with botting smoothly

i will leave this file. feel free to ignore it if you feel it is "unsafe" or you just dont trust me... I just want to help those who have shit computers and need more speed.

if i wasnt supposed to post it than i am sorry and please do remove it... but anyway yea...

simply make a backup of your ggpk file (rename it to something else) and place mine in your folder.... that should be it!

some things i noticed

1. some of the squares of the ground go missing... idk what it removed but it should not affect your gaming.

2. some mobs will still be standing after killed off screen but even if you highlight over them and can see a full hp bar theyre dead... random note to add is if you shoot a projectile in them... it still forks if your skill can fork.

3. hakus body was gone but his totem on his back and his cloth were still visable.... weird glitch but idk if it affects anyone else...

https://mega.nz/#!lh13TTob!KWl1OxEC9SMWmbKuo0ICL2f-b8l6iwXvMQcmtK5QEXI

please to post back results if it improved your gaming.

... oh and one last thing... the files 6.99gb keep in mind the ggpk is essentially the entire game... most of it anyway