Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Bazoom09

Realism Tweaks

---Item Pick-up

I've noticed that the bot has a really quick reaction between opening a chest and looting it's contents. It's probably about a half second reaction time. A decent player would likely take around 1-2 seconds to look at what just dropped before looting. Most people will probably think, "1-2 seconds is still fast" but I'm just basing that on my, my friends, and streamer reaction times that I've noticed. The bot itself is inhumanly fast. In the event GGG logs chest openings and pick-ups, they might see a lot of chests and looting within the same second time frame.

Mob looting seems random enough to be human.

---Buff Re-casting

For skills such as Righteous Fire, Blood Rage, and Tempest Shield, the bot tends to constantly recast even when out of combat. I've notice that the bot will roam around looting items and opening chests while still constantly recasting bloodrage every 10 seconds. That's basically saying, "Hey guys! I'm going to always recast my buffs the moment they disappear without missing a beat! That's because I'm a bot! Ban me!!!"...

The bot has exploring and combat detecting as far as I'm aware. (Quicksilver flask options help make this assumption) so buff recasting should be using the same methods.

---Map Toggle

From my assumption on Buff Re-casting, if the bot can detect combat scenarios then it should allow the bot to toggle the map on while exploring. It's very suspicious that the bot knows it missed loading a small square area of the map, from across the map, without using the main map. You don't get that kind of information from a tiny minimap usually.

---Stash organizing

The bot always dumps all spoils into the first tab unless it can't fit an item. Then it deems it as full as moves on to the next stash tab. This has a few issues. It always leaves gaps in the stash which could have otherwise been used for storing currency. However it decides to put them over into the next tab. It would be nice for there to be a priority stash system.

Example... Stash 1 is dedicated to currency and divination cards, 2 is dedicated to gems and jewels, everything else is for items. You can set this in an editable filter similar yet separate from the item filter. Something in the order like...

Detect item as currency > check if tab 1 is selected > tab 1 is selected > detect empty space > stash item

Detect item as a unique > check if tab 3 selected > not selected so move to tab 3 > detect empty space> stash item

Detect item as a unique > check if tab 3 selected > tab 3 is selected > detect empty space > no empty space so move to tab 4 > detect empty space > stash item

I dunno. I'm not a coder but it could probably work with the same item filter fundamentals along with some edits.

These are good points, but I don't think they are high-priority problems as long as the bot keeps clicking on the same spot of each button. It's probably the biggest giveaway if GGG does this sort of client-side logging and sends encrypted alerts back to their server. No false positives. I think POE is one of those games like EVE where non-VM botting is tolerated because many botters spend money.

Botting is never tolerated. The marketplace gets shaken up because of us. The rich get richer because we trade up for exalts without a care since we never worked for it. Common uniques are thus worth garbage while tier 1 and league uniques are more expensive than they need to be. I've played runescape a long time ago, and when they introduced an easy trading system, the economy crashed because of bots.

The reason why bans arent as high is because GGG is still a growing company with a small team. This doesnt mean they dont knkw who you are. Jagex of runescape had a mass ban of millions of bots. They waited to make a statement. Later bot scripters stepped up their game with normal mouse movements, random event timers such as afk, resting, banking, and as many humanly things as possible. Yeah its a lot more work but the result was almost no more bans unless you ran 24/7. So what you call a non-priority I say is a huge priority. Especially for something you pay to use past level 45.