Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

Mjolner without volls works pretty well too, and its very cheap it can work with 4l

If you got a link to build I can add to list.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBA5YEswceDdEOSA-rEGIRlhQgFkAWbxa_GYoaOCSLJKomlScvKjgyCTWSNuk64TsoPC08S0bXSVFKyEtXTeNQR1RHVUtXKVgXWfNd8l8_X7BgQ2HiY0NmVGaeZ5tsRm49bqpvnnGFcg9ybHKpdqx7w3zZgpuC5IMJg1-DzIRThMWFe4V9iq-MNozPkBGQVZRvlS6aO5u1nsSf36IAoj6mV6a-q7qsqq2Nrj6xQrXytz6-gL68wGbA48M6xBXE9sauykrPfti92rnhc-Nq44TkUeoY7DjvDu987_3wH_DV8bPyRfZI9zL60v4K_o8=

and bassically its
mjolner (discharge+arc+iron will)
lioneye remorse (herald of thunder+curse on hit+warlord mark)

daresso defiance (molten strike+multistrike+faster attacks+GMP+blood magic if 5l)
romiras banquet ring
devoto devotion (summon flame golem+artic armor+haste)

rest of items are rare with maximun life and some resists
boots (leap smal+fortify+faster attack+blood magic)

gloves (cast when damage taken+inmortal call+tempest shield+ice nova)
also you can use doryany belt or life based belt as you wish.

thats all, and srry but its selfmade and dont gonna link my account.

use haste if 5l and dont golem (because bot cant deal with it 100% mana reserved) or 4l without haste or arctic armor and with golem.

Edited by orpi

Is that viable ? 

I run a ranger tornado crit slightly modified to have more life and less crit.

i run dried lake and die every 300 runs.

My character is now 90 and won't progress anymore (after each death i go 0%).

i'm now trying to set more and more item rarity.

What i know is that i generate nearly 10ex a week and that is viable for me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAABeAO4FLQW1CC4IiREvFSAWvxmOIXYi4iPTI_Yk_SaVKgsqTSzpMHEwfDH6NZI2PTnUOkI6szrhPs8_J0MxR-JKyEt4TP9Nkk3jTipRR1VLVYVW-loaW69daGHiYqxlTWyMbqpvJ3BSdO11y3X9dvd9dX8rhG-GzonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJAKlQWaaprxm42dqqCfpDmly6ZXtMW1SLXyvTa95r6nwTPC7MMzyqnNmNN-1CPUQti92cbawd0N3ajnVOpi62Ptg-4O73ryRfaj_gr-j_66_94=

Now runs T1 maps safely and lvl 91.

Edited by L4t3r4Lu5

hello,I hear someone says earthquake is the best bot build ever in the forum shout box,does anyone knows some gear and bot setting tips for this build?

Did it...  although I made some changes from forum build... basically taking more ele res nodes in tree, IIQ gear ofc, and use Hezmana's cause its cheap.

I'll do a right up on it soon enough.

Hi can you put together a small guide of how you put his build together and configuration for bot? I really wanna try flicker as i've never played it before. I see so many variations on forum but they have expensive uniques. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi can you put together a small guide of how you put his build together and configuration for bot? I really wanna try flicker as i've never played it before. I see so many variations on forum but they have expensive uniques. Any help would be much appreciated!

It's basically this build -https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/528011/page/1

Axe version with Hezmana's, and stack up on every IIQ item maybe less the ventor's, get a 1500+ eva chest with life and res and a helmet with life/res/ and even some IIR if you like.

any plans to keep this thread updated for 3.0? I stopped playing FF14 because noone cared to update the botting profiles there, hopefully it's not the case for Path of Exile - I took all my gil to https://odealo.com/games/final-fantasy-xiv/ marketplace and sold it there and quite FF14, now only farming PoE (which is why I am here lol)

Edited by gorgon69
  • Like 1

I am looking to set up an extra account to bot on but I don't wanna invest too much.  Not really looking for it to never die because i don't care about levels. 

Would a MF Tornado shot with Windripper be worth it?

like if I got item quantity up to over 100% increased would that make it way better?

Having one that's super fast worth it? does it get too fast and bug out?

Im looking to farm maps 1-4 so not looking to invest more than 2-3 exalt cuz im pretty sure it will get banned.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:34 PM, duckies said:

I am looking to set up an extra account to bot on but I don't wanna invest too much.  Not really looking for it to never die because i don't care about levels. 

Would a MF Tornado shot with Windripper be worth it?

like if I got item quantity up to over 100% increased would that make it way better?

Having one that's super fast worth it? does it get too fast and bug out?

Im looking to farm maps 1-4 so not looking to invest more than 2-3 exalt cuz im pretty sure it will get banned.

Windripper got nerfed so the 15% IQ you get from it isn't worth it in my opinion.  With the current state of things you are guaranteed a ban so I wouldn't invest much.