Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Facebook

Ideal pc build for 20+ VMware and exiled bot runs?

Currently looking for a computer that would be able to run roughly 20+ exiled bot on Vmware, 24/7 not sure if water cooling and pure sine wave+surge protector UPS would be necessary. Price could range anywhere from 1,000 to 3,000.

Feel free to share. :P  

If you want to run bots only.. Get two computers instead of wearing one down. AMD systems is pretty decent for PoE Rigs and for under 1000bucks per computer  you should easily be able to run 10  bots each.

If you want to use the system for other stuff, get a high end Intel system. Be aware it's limited how many bots a Nvidia graphic can let you run In VMWare compared to AMD graphic cards.

Also PoE botting rigs loves SSD HDD's .

http://www.cpubenchmark.net/

I use this site to get most value for my bucks.

Edited by RaZe

I prefer AMD/ATI wombo combo for botting my self. Intel/nvidia brought me all sorts of issues.

I suggest using SDI_Update when you build your new pc. Google "Snappy driver installer" to know what I'm talking about. You can TPB the full 10gb package of SDI. 

1850hr for an 1000$ PC....

U run ur bots 10hr ...so 185 days

...6 month

Not cool

For 1000$ u can buy ur an PC and run easy 5-7bots....and after one year oft rtm (if u go low) ur PC make u only +.....

That instance is for running AAA games, and that includes real time video streaming which you don't need when bot.

• $0.11/hr Spot instance of a g2.2xlarge
  • $0.41/hr Streaming 10mbit at $0.09/GB
  • $0.01/hr EBS storage for 35GB OS drive ($3.50/mo)

Steaming cost far more than the instance itself, and POE does not need g2.2xlarge to run.

But any way, it's only an idea, until someone tries it out.

That instance is for running AAA games, and that includes real time video streaming which you don't need when bot.

• $0.11/hr Spot instance of a g2.2xlarge
  • $0.41/hr Streaming 10mbit at $0.09/GB
  • $0.01/hr EBS storage for 35GB OS drive ($3.50/mo)
Steaming cost far more than the instance itself, and POE does not need g2.2xlarge to run.

But any way, it's only an idea, until someone tries it out.

This price is without vpn?

Unless you can buy Amazon Cloud IPs in bulk and assign one to each of your bots, I guess you'll need to find/pay for VPN as usual. Either way your accounts will look suspicious as hell, but I'm still entertained by this idea.

Sign in to follow this