Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Anil98765

Gems not leveling

The bot doesn't level the gems.  I have checked the box "Level Gems automatically" and turned OFF quest tracking.

Is there any suggestion to get it to level my gems?

You will probably want to increase your shade variation. This can be done by navigating to the following file:

Exiled Bot Folder/Configuration/Default/system.ini

If you use multiple profiles then you will need to edit this file in each profile folder. 

In this file, all the way towards the bottom in a section titled [image_search] is a setting called gem_leveling_shade_variation. By default this value is set to 80 and looks like:

gem_leveling_shade_variation=80

You should change this value to 85 (is what I use) or 90. This will make the bot see the image it is searching for much easier. Make sure the program is not open at all before making these changes or you will have to close it out and restart it for the changes to take effect.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the feedback and changed it to 90, which now the bot tries to level up the gems, but missed it by clicking too high on the screen. 

I could not find any setting which controls the coordinates that the bot clicks for the gem leveling. However, you did state that you have quest tracking turned off. I have mine turned on and the bot finds the gems just fine. Perhaps try turning that back on. Also, did you restart everything after these changes, including POE? You might try that as well. Just restart everything involved.

Yes, turned on quest tracking, plus restarted everything and seems to working atm.  Thanks again for your help.  Really saved me some time,

Thats super interesting, like against any logic, gonna add it to my personal list oO. Usually it was turn OFF quest tracking... Well now it seems different ^^

• Upvote 1

We'll got all the setting updated as far as skills, but still no luck on upgrading gems even with quest tracking on or off.  Updated everything such as directX and tried restarting, but it just doesnt want to upgrade gems.

Allright - Hope this help other newer player outs there. 

I adjusted the gem_leveling_shade_variation=80 up to a 100 in the system file, but ALSO important is to keep the Shadow Qty and Texture Qty in the POE menu under Graphic to high. 

I had mine set to low in hope of getting more FPS.

I have this problem now but not had it before same Hardware and setup unless it's a video update I got it at 90 and still messing to get it to work will keep trying

Sign in to follow this