Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
gwake87

Randomize all timers

I think it would be a good idea to add the ability to randomize (interval) anything with a time delay. This would include: clicking on items to sell, movement clicks, selecting zones, etc. The more randomization, the more fluidity and less chance of noticing bottling.

I don't know if this would be difficult. I think since it's already incorporated into many things it would be pretty easy, just some UI updating.

Edited by gwake87

Na none of that is ever logged on server anyhow, only the last 5 zones are current in there logs and rest gets purged.......   So for that purpose it's useless anyhow. It would be just a nice option to switch zones randomly you select other then 20000 runs in say docks.  But you kinda can do that already by creating custom profiles for each zone and setting a time-random time switch for each profile.  But a bit more simple function would be nice in this regard! 

As far as selling items moving items all that crazy stuff just seems like alot more to go wrong with bot, Unless you like more confusion then there already is with it working correctly lol??????

Edited by rmgamer

Well, i'm sure your absolutely correct, but if GGG is able to actually see what you're character is doing real time this would potentially throw them off. It would at least look more normal.

Plus, the addition of this feature probably wouldn't be too difficult, and added security couldn't hurt.