Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
PeterPanImWahn

[2.0] Ele Wander - He came, he saw, he critted

Sup guys,

I was asked several times about my build and i will share some basics with you - But this is not any "stop think, just ask thread" so please think before asking questions ;)

Base 

This is a super aggressive and effective build - Most monsters, even rares are oneshot, Bosses at walls: oneshot. However, it will die, sometimes even 20-30 times in 16 hours. But watch this monster clearing areas and you won't say anything against it.

Class: Shadow
Level: 85
Area: Maps 68-73 (Aqueduct if Maps are empty)
DPS: 44.000 Tooltip (In a well placed corner, it would be around 900.000 theoretically max DPS - Walls are your best friends)

Life: 3500

IIR/IIQ: 80/15
Critchance: 85-90% with Charges
Loot: 2-10ex in Items and Currency, 16 hours on warband (Got some bugs, new results come in some days)

Gear

Everthing in priority, first is more important. And it's experimential, not final yet.

Must have: Piscators Vigil (Good Roll), Tabula Rasa.
Nice to have: Rats nest, Maligaros Virtuositiy (You can use Sadimas Touch, too).
Rings: Flat Ele Damage, Resi, Life, Weapon Elemental Damage
Belt: Lots of Resi, Life
Boots: Movementspeed, Lots of Resi, Life
Amulett: Flat Ele Damage, Weapon Elemental Damage, Critchance, Critmulti
Shield: +2 Levels of Lightning gems for Wraith + Herold of Thunder, Life, Res

Skills

It's not final. But it works very well. 

Single & Multi Attack: Kinetic Blast + Increased Rarity + Lifeleech + Greater Multiple Projectiles + Power Charge on Critical + Weapon Elemental Damage
CWDT: Bloodrage + Assasins Mark
Auras: Wraith + Herald of Thunder

Golem: Ice Golem

Skilltree
Its for the old patch, but you should be able to think abit around the corner, nothing changed really

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQYjBx4JoA5ID8QRlhSwFr8ZihnXGo8fQSLqJpUqCy9vMHE2PTpCO3w_c0V8SVFLV0t4VUtd8mHiYqxjQ2yMbOdtbG8Ib55wUnC7cNVzcHcHf8aCHoMJhxOIQohbidOMC4w2j_qTlZUul5eaYZu1nKSdqp-IoqOly60zsAu0OLVIuMq5fL7uwOPB88JzwzrHyslEykrN6s5w1CPZE92o5RnndOjW6xTsGOyw8NXxs_Pq9tr7Cfv1rEdRTH1bSsg_JypNtfJuqti9NZL-Cv6P

Setup

It's still experimential, cause some things don't work atm, like Bloodrage...

Combat: 40 Attackrange (Otherwise can stuck), 25 Saferange, Kiterange: 20, 250ms Movement

Golem: Ice Golem, prio 3

Leftclick: Kinetic Blast, prio 2

Auras: Wraith, Herald of Thunder, prio 4&5

Bloodrage: Tested everthing, doesn't work (Read the forum thread already, didn't helped) 

Flasks

Think about improvements, but it runs like a charme.

1 Lifeflask - Recharge on Crit, Remove Bleeding - regular cooldown

2 Lifeflask - Insta Recovery, Remove Frozen - 100ms cooldown

3 Movementspeed - 30% Increased Movement, Recharge on Crit - 4000ms cooldown, XXX variation

4 Mana Flask - Recharge on Crit, Remove Curse - 500ms cooldown

5 Mana Flask - Recharge on Crit, Remove Burning - 500ms cooldown

A deep discussion, with compares would be wonderfull!

Your turn bro: Don't forgett to give me +1 ;)

Edited by PeterPanImWahn
  • Upvote 6

i fucking love dat build! used along time the steroid shadow but that build goes crazy... what kind of defense are you using? any cwdt ic combinations?

+1 for the great build.. 184 runs 1 chicken and 13 deaths in ~ 16 hours... currency and shit worth more then 4ex... only docks.. gg!

i fucking love dat build! used along time the steroid shadow but that build goes crazy... what kind of defense are you using? any cwdt ic combinations?

+1 for the great build.. 184 runs 1 chicken and 13 deaths in ~ 16 hours... currency and shit worth more then 4ex... only docks.. gg!

evasion build obviously aka dodge. other than that, its kill before you get killed, hence the rasa.

cwdt / ic doesn't work anymore, unless you have a different way of creating enduring charges.

I was using something similar to this build. I'm sure you can use it in this one as well. I was using volls protector and had a cast on crit frost wall in it. I'm sure with a tabula you could remove iir and power charge on crit and just have ass mark on curse on hit. Just a thought !

Thank you for the guide.

I wanted to ask, how do you deal with "invisible" mobs - those that won't appear before you actually "trigger" them by getting close to their spawn area? Like Blood Elementals for example, they rise from the ground when you approach certain place. Or skeletons in Museum map.

I've tried to lower the combat distance to minimum and used your settings - nothing helps. Same issue with TS builds.

Bot just stands and instead of approaching just attacks empty ground (the place where the mobs are supposed to be appearing) from distance until mana (or in case with BM gem - life) doesn't run out.

Melee builds don't have this problem, only ranged chars do (and only when using exiled bot, ExileBuddy runs fine).

doesnt work anymore those setup, bot didnt attack mobs

1. You necro'd a thread from Aug 2015

2. The thread says [2.0].... we're in [2.6]

3. Left click with main skill is not good idea, and with kiting even more difficult.

Don't reply to old shit saying it doesn't work.