Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
IchBinDerKing

any good mf build for piety?

Majority of bot builds can stack mf pretty well.  Examples are facebreaker, flicker strike, leap slam.  I've used SRS and flame totems before as well.

I really wouldn't recommend piety farming unless the bot AI has changed since once your inventory is full, the bot will leave and then remake new instance.  So if you have high MF, you might be getting full before you even get to Piety or leave items on the ground after you kill Piety.

A better alternative is to farm maps, the bot AI is equipped to make multiple exits/entries.  You also can farm higher base level items and uniques, bot completely from your hideout, and keep gaining levels. 

Actually bot will leave and remake new instance ONLY if it left from Lunaris Temple lvl 2. If from Lunaris Temple lvl 3, it will create tp and take it back after selling / stashing items. I'm open to suggestions about how to improve current system.

Actually bot will leave and remake new instance ONLY if it left from Lunaris Temple lvl 2. If from Lunaris Temple lvl 3, it will create tp and take it back after selling / stashing items. I'm open to suggestions about how to improve current system.

Nice, good to know.