Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
wutisgoingon

My Merciless Docks 174% IIQ Leap Slammer UPDATED FOR 1.0

Need an update of this guide because of the release please !

I just returned to the game after my bot died (refer to my older post), so I'm figuring out what I'm going to do with my new leapslammer. I think it should be generally similar, except for auras. Hatred now has a 60% mana cost, maybe we have to only use the defensive auras.

If you have any other passive tree to link or edit please tell us, i'm fan of your build, i just wait an update to place my skillspoints :P

New passive skill tree (for Scion start):

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skil ... L8xf4K_o8=

Scion seems like a very solid start with lots of life/resist nodes as well as berserking nearby, but you could still make duelist/marauder work if you want. Note there are several, good sword talents that are selected, only take those if you use a sword obviously.

Another thing that is helpful is linking 'Endurance Charge on Melee Stun' to leap slam. You will have 3 charges up for 15% physical reduction pretty much ALL the time. If you get talents for extra endurance charges, you can get 5 charges for 25% reduction. This could replace Item Quantity (because you can't get it on Nemesis)

I found a proper aura setup:

Reduced Mana (lvl 11) -> Hatred -> Grace OR Determination

Reduced Mana at level 11 allows you to run both auras.

Blood Magic linked to Leap Slam so you don't use any mana

We have enough defense with talents to run Hated which is a huge damage boost

Use Grace if you have iron reflexes and if it gives more physical reduction, otherwise use Determination.

Still figuring out more options and all the additions to the game to improve the bot. This one is ridiculously strong. Have the bot link the following:

'Cast when damage taken' -> Curse of your choice(perhaps Vulnerability/Enfeeble) -> Molten Shell -> Enduring Cry

It will cast all of these when taking 400 damage or so. This is too good to be true.

Hi all I need help with this leap slam build. I've created 3 scions so far and they all RIP at some point in time. Particularly in City of Sarn normal. I set up autopot to 70% and autoquit at 50% health but somehow whenever I check back, somehow they will die. I just have leapslam linked with added fire, doing about 150 dps for leapslam. How do you guys level up your characters? I also have a LA duelist that ripped at level 55 in cruel City of Sarn. Can anyone tell me whats the best way to level a character to bot? Kind of sick of recreating characters over and over again.

city of sarn normal requires a gear check in order to get passed perpetus. you need 1k life and optimally you want to run a granite flask + determination

you could also link leap slam to 'endurance charge on melee stun' OR run cast when damage taken->enduring cry->decoy totem

Just died in city of sarn cruel at level 57. 75% all resist, about 2k armor, 1k dps and 2.1k hp. What am I lacking? I have enduring cry set to cast whenever off cooldown and just leapslam.

i think everyone here is forgetting how to set up flasks... yea ahk was really good but you can set up granite with 0 cooldown and alt up a seething flask too for 55% and 0 cooldown for those 0 shit moments.. also add in auto quit at 45%.. and make sure your using the right flask for the right zone.. spend some alts on em.. its alot cheaper then spending chaos on more lvling gear

I currently running a Marauder Leap Slam build in normal (HC). What moves should I use, and how should I configure them in the bot settings? When I try using Leap Slam alone, it dries me of my mana pool (have zero auras currently) even after using two large mana flasks. Would you recommend me chucking the auto attack in there, which would regenerate my flasks after each mob death, and then be able to use Leap Slam again?