Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Spawnova

[Tool] Skill radius

I don't know if there's an easy way to find distance already so I made a simple program that makes it easier to see and create appropriate distances.

I don't know the exact distance measurements but I've done a lot of testing and it seems to be very close.

here's an example image for those interested.

Posted Image

The file size is slightly larger than you can upload here so I had to host on mediafire.

1.0.0.5 - fixed blurred image, slightly altered values, decimals rounded

ExiledBot Radius 1.0.0.5

so cool !!

I think that for making this program and sharing it with the others you desserve at least an elite membership :)

Kind of on topic: how do you make this useful in terms of range? Obviously it shows the desired range, but how do you optimize the range with the values the program shows? And what is the point of the minimum range?

Sorry, complete botting newbie here.

Kind of on topic: how do you make this useful in terms of range? Obviously it shows the desired range, but how do you optimize the range with the values the program shows? And what is the point of the minimum range?

Sorry, complete botting newbie here.

Well, for instance I like to have my leap slap set to like min - 300 and max - 600 this way he doesn't use it when anything is within 300 range but anywhere from 300-600 is acceptable, then I'll use 0-300 for my heavy strike, this allows me to leap slam to targets far away and switch to heavy strike when close.

Hope I explained it well enough, if you need additional information visit this post http://www.exiled-bot.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=460

This is sooooo cooooool! I think i need to change my under pants. Thanks Spawnova. The distances has been an area of mystery for me. Though I had managed to make it work well enough.

Sign in to follow this