Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Dimps

Anti-phobia measures

Now that everyone is afraid of this http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/path-of-exile/poe-bots-programs/508787-warning-anti-cheat-implemented-stop-using-any-hack-bot-proof-inside-6.html

Specifically "list of your running processes/window name ... they hash it and compare it to a local database".

Please add config line "window_title=Anything I Want To See Here, Like Notepad".

Same rule should apply to all windows spawned by EB (ipd editor, last loot, etc.)

Renaming exe filename works as it is.

Might be a good time to add some file morphing (exe would change every run) if it's not there already. EB is detected as virus already anyway, not much to lose :)

• Upvote 4

This is what I just logged in to post. Yes we need this. Given the recent findings from the reverse engineering, if you will, I personally will not be running the bot until it is implemented. What might be nice for less computer savvy guys like myself, would be a simple guide:

You need to change process names x y and z and this is where you go to do it. Do not do the following because it will write memory, etc.