Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
metaxer

0.24e >long life> 0.27b - Exploring is Over Loot \ Or how bot is missig your loot on maps

another long life Bug - 3+ months

Exploring is Over Loot 

Bot Settings \ *Explore whole level bofore taking transition* ON

Multi lvl maps is maps with any kind of doors (Cemetry, Thicker, Dry peninsula and others) there is after the door is Boss Room 

What is going on inside (with current bor ver. 0.24e)

1 - Bot comes inside

2 - Open portal

3 - Searching aria for mobs\boss 

4 - Kill em all 

5 - Picking loot 

6 - Enter to portal 

7 - IDig loot 

8 - Go back to city 

9 - Sell loot 

10 - Open bank For moving goods inside \ close bank 

11 - Open bank For new map - and ignor all loot that left on the ground at boss room in prev map

how to test?  

Let ur bot to explore whole aria and find boss room - use F12. Exchange Exploration %s for 10%  - use F11

Make bot's inventory full for 80% (10x boxes free from the right side) and move it right before the boss door - use F12

And watch that happens after 

= At the Current Bot version *Exploring is Over Loot* If ur bot explored Boss room and killed all mobs it never comeback for loot on the ground after fight,  THE same sitiation and with regular maps without any Doors if Bot find boss aria at the end of run (easy way to test it Gorge map + full inventory before boss fight)  

Why its so important? Bosses drops the best loot (ilvl\map lvl) on the map and its very bad when bot is ignoring result\loot and begin new map 

my advice how to fix it - make Explore %'s = 100% and pray if ur bot left any uncovered map spot =) Dont help with multi lvl maps bz boss rooms are small 8( 

the radical way =) u can *Explore whole level bofore taking transition* OFF if this option turned off bot is coming back and pick ALL loot = *Loot is over Exploring* But in this way bot may pass whole multi lvl map aria bz ENTER into boss room as soon as uncover it. + dont use Dry Peninsula map its bugged if *Explote whole lvl ... * is OFF 

Edited by metaxer

Good lord. Have you heard of period, punctuation, and grammar. I can't even tell what you are trying to say.

It sounds like bot doesn't come back and pick up any remaining rares after boss on multi-lvl maps. I've personally never had this problem. You might want to provide additional info.. what map you were running.. what it left behind.. how many portals were left.. smark pickit settings.. etc.

updated 

Tested regular map (used Gorge Map 74lvl) Exploring % = 98-100 

Bot ignored loot it left on prev map and begin new 

*Explore whole level bofore taking transition* OFF - tested  

Edited by metaxer

I have a character that is amazing at killing Dominus but I don't run Dominus because it will kill, fill up inventory, sell, then not return for the 20 or so rares/uniques still on the ground. It just immediately goes for another run. I've had this issue on maps as well. I've watched the bot leaving uniques behind.

Edited by Daenon

4 months since report - And not fixed yet. Nice Work. 

just tested with 0.27b 

or perhaps noone use *Explore whole level bofore taking transition* ON  for boting with maps 

Edited by metaxer

Sign in to follow this