Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceguy911

A bit worried after a recent ban(s)...

Hey, so I have a main and then like 6 alt accounts.  They kind of have different purposes.  I have only ever botted on 2 of the alt accounts.  Well, I was botting reaaaally heavy on one of the accounts and it got banned.  Okay..so, no big deal, that was expected I suppose.  But then I randomly logged into one of my alt accounts and realized it too was banned.  I was like wtf...didn't think much of it (never botted on that account.  never traded currency to a bot account..never rmt'd etc).

Then today I got curious and tried logging into my other accounts.  They are ALL banned.  and...as mentioned above, definitely 1 and likely 2 of the accounts never had any illegal activity what-so-ever.  

My main account is not banned...My main account is a supporter account on many levels, and I've been playing for about a year.  What happened here?  I don't VM, I don't VPN.

Did they get wise to me and just say "okay we're going to ban this little shit's accounts, but we'll give him mercy and keep his main open".  I mean, can they ban my legit alt accounts just because I share the same IP?  Couldn't it theoretically be a family member or something?  

Has anyone experienced something along these lines?

Are you saying all your 7 characters shared the same IP? That's like suicide.

^this

Obviously the GMs said this:

"Okay fuck this guy, botting and shit, thinking it's not obvious. So we'll ban the rest of this shitter's accounts, but we noticed he's been a player/supporter here for a very long time. So, we'll keep a good image and ban the non-supporter accounts. Great. Fuck this dude. Layta bitch."

what do we learn from this? get supporter status and bot happily 24/7? :D

No.,  I actually invested a small sum of MTX into each of the botter accounts (i only bottted on like 2 or 3 at different times).  doesn't work.  It MAY have, but they're getting too big.  and the auto-pot shit that leaked on reddit (about the top guy on ladder using it), and GCPman doing whatever the fuck he was doing... ye, no go.

Obviously the GMs said this:

"Okay fuck this guy, botting and shit, thinking it's not obvious. So we'll ban the rest of this shitter's accounts, but we noticed he's been a player/supporter here for a very long time. So, we'll keep a good image and ban the non-supporter accounts. Great. Fuck this dude. Layta bitch."

YUP!  That's what I believe too.  Well... I'll count myself lucky, and try to figure out how to VPN.  I actually figured it out last night.  Now I just need to learn how to set up my VM (per Walter White's guide) to be able to play PoE with more than 10 fucking FPS drops every 2 seconds ^_^

No.,  I actually invested a small sum of MTX into each of the botter accounts (i only bottted on like 2 or 3 at different times).  doesn't work.  It MAY have, but they're getting too big.  and the auto-pot shit that leaked on reddit (about the top guy on ladder using it), and GCPman doing whatever the fuck he was doing... ye, no go.

YUP!  That's what I believe too.  Well... I'll count myself lucky, and try to figure out how to VPN.  I actually figured it out last night.  Now I just need to learn how to set up my VM (per Walter White's guide) to be able to play PoE with more than 10 fucking FPS drops every 2 seconds ^_^

dxtory, two processors per vm

Since we're at it... When you run multiple VMs, does each VM use resources from each core roughly evenly? If yes, does it mean an 8-core cpu is always better than a 4-core cpu for multibotting? 

Sign in to follow this