Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceguy911

Where to go after Docks?...

Hey -- I'm somewhat budget build, playing on Beyond.  I'm lvl 76 using 5L Kaom's + Flicker, and I'm essentially bitch slapping everything in Docks, and the exp is becoming fairly non-existent.  I'd like to up the zone level somehow.   Which area is advisably the next area to farm after Docks?

I don't open strongboxes currently, but if I were to stay in Docks, I think I might?...  It's just that since I'm not overcapped, a "random curse" of elemental weakness mixed with something like ice nova or even DD would really be scary.

I have 3793 HP, 8221 (49%) armour.  Unwavering Stance.  Resolute Technique with 2935 "damage per use" on my flicker, pre blood rage.  3 max frenzy charges.  76/75/75.  

That's just a little color on my build, I suppose, to possibly assist with zone selections.  Thanks!

I wouldnt dare to open strongboxes in beyond, the wrong combination will kill you. As far as exp progression docks, library/catacombs and maps.

I wouldnt dare to open strongboxes in beyond, the wrong combination will kill you. As far as exp progression docks, library/catacombs and maps.

darn.  but i hate passing up arcanist chests!!! ^_^  or maybe I come across a unique chest!!  

Sign in to follow this