Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
hongthai

Please remove blue monster from "Special Target"

having a single target DPS and an AOE skill for great clear speed is a very good implementation however, blue monsters always spawn in large packs, they are not much tougher than a regular pack also, so using just a AOE skill for blue mobs would be more beneficial. 

So my suggestion is change the Special Target setting of the bot to only rare and unique, remove blue mobs or give us the option for target selection.

Alkpone please make it happen! :)

I want to use curses on blue/unique/rare monsters, so don't remove blue monsters from special targets please.

or give us the option for target selection.

much better

Okay I understand, this is a very good idea.

However I'm gonna be off bot dev for two weeks from now so don't hesitate to remind it to me if it's not implemented in three or four weeks :P

(Yeah don't worry offsets will be updated if needed, ofc ;))

Great :) the ability to customize abilities by target rarity will be a great addition. Check boxes would be great. I know I REALLY want to be able to limit my single target attacks and val abilities to rares and bosses and only when they are alone:)

Cant wait.

Edited by JDW

Okay I understand, this is a very good idea.

However I'm gonna be off bot dev for two weeks from now so don't hesitate to remind it to me if it's not implemented in three or four weeks :P

(Yeah don't worry offsets will be updated if needed, ofc ;))

Well here's a little reminder Alk ;)

am not sure if you read this post of mine here https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/3129-ranged-skill-do-not-work-properly-with-a-pool-of-monsters/

but implementing special-monster range is pretty crucial for range class, hope you consider it :)

Make it happen Alk!