Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Spawnova

[Tool] Unique Rolls v1.1

Salutations!

This program is for checking the rolls on uniques compared to their max rolls in-game easily, this will ONLY work with uniques at the moment and is mainly for people who do not know all the min and max roles of uniques.

This program will download data for uniques if there is none present, so the first time you check a unique it will take a short time to load, however subsequent checks will be instant.

If a unique gets a new version released just delete the uniques .txt file in the items folder and the program will re-download the new information.

pFJo2tT.png

CugsXE2.png

You can change the font size and type as well as hotkey.

This is a program I just recently made and so far I've not ran into any issue but if you find any please do let me know.

How to use - Hover over a Unique in-game (trade link  or stash item etc.) then press your hotkey to grab the information and display a tooltip!

Download v1.1 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/mdajj8l2sdv4844/Unique_Rolls_v1.1.rar

Changes -

v1.1 Improved RegEx Patterns and optimized some code as well as fixing a small bug. (which turned into a few hundred more lines of code lol)

added the ability to set the format of the tooltip to suite your own needs as well as a bit more gui elements.

if upgrading from 1.0 to 1.1  it's advised to delete your items folder and let the program recreate it due to the new RegEx patterns being much better.

Enjoy! If you have any suggestions, let me know. =P

Edited by Spawnova