Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
wannaknowme141

v.20 bugs

bot some times skips over rares and maps on the floor.

bot loads rare items in map device and will be stuck there for ever until its restarted even though i have plenty of maps in my stash.. version j would do this only if i had 0 maps in stash but with v20 latest version it ignores maps in stash..

My bot is currently mapping, and does not appear to use any other mapping profile other than the default one, regardless of which mapping profile it is supposed to be running at that time. Changing mapping profiles other than the default causes no update in behaviour, changing the default profile's behaviour successfully alters the behavior of the bot, regardless of which profile is selected, or what modifications you make to other profiles.

running back and fort

I think it's a common problem among all versions, but the pathing has been improved well around barriers as I see, but today I noticed one with the loot.

There was a rare item at the 2/3 on my screen, at about 350-400 pixels, and a wisdom scroll at the top, at about 50 pixels

When it tried to read for the rare pixel by pixel it eventually got to the wisdom scroll and moved a bit to the top, but then it again started to search for the rare and went back to the original position

Not a huge deal because maxtime would have terminate it after 10 mins, but still, it's something I wanted to post

Had a screenshot aswell but somehow it messed up so ~~

- Act 3 Too far from Waypoint

** Solution Suggestion : After several tries on Zone Selecting IF Current Zone is not changing then Re-Click Waypoint **

- Act 2 Too far from Waypoint

Bot would sometimes stuck on the bottom stairs

- F11 will not Reload Settings

tried this with Skill setup and Map Setup tab

- Fighting ghost mob

- Open Chest disable : Bot Stuck on chest,barrel,etc

- Cannot Disable Chicken

- Back and Forth bug

- Corrupted Area, Bot goes to Vessel before killing Boss

ps: if i missed something please let me know i will edit my list

Edited by hamncheese

Sign in to follow this