Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

At what levels do you stop leveling hatred and haste because with that tree followed and high reduced mana I can run both + cast ds.

Think mana reserve is like 48% on both auras after reduced mana.

Ok, since there where just so many requests for a more detailed explanation about my bots skill-setup and a more detailed guide about my linkings for each skill etc. i think i could share my full setup more detailed :P Here you go:

Note: All sugested values for GemLevels as well as GemQuality represent the TOPvalues for the relevant Skillgem, but of course no compulsion. So always remember to use this information as the BestInValues which you are able to achieve (For this build!).

1. post-6476-0-61317100-1409201823_thumb.pn      » Left MouseButton
  2. post-6476-0-16380600-1409201847_thumb.pn » Middle MouseButton (MouseWheel)
  3. post-6476-0-49422900-1409201837_thumb.pn       » Right MouseButton
  4. post-6476-0-96701300-1409201687_thumb.pn       » SkillSlot #1 & 3 (for me its bound to: Q & E)
  5. post-6476-0-40382500-1409201719_thumb.pn   » SkillSlot #2 (for me its bound to: W)
  6. post-6476-0-61569700-1409201698_thumb.pn       » SkillSlot #4 & 5 (for me its bound to: R & T)

I am also sharing some statistics on my rubbish equipped character.

• post-6476-0-98676300-1409202147_thumb.pn        » Defence (just static auras active no temp buffs)
  • post-6476-0-10581600-1409202165_thumb.pn        » Defence (static auras & all my movementspeed buff active)
  • post-6476-0-30461100-1409202179_thumb.pn        » Offence > Dual Strike (static auras & 3 Frenzy Charges active)
Edited by immo
  • Upvote 2

At what levels do you stop leveling hatred and haste because with that tree followed and high reduced mana I can run both + cast ds.

Think mana reserve is like 48% on both auras after reduced mana.

LVL 20 or if possible 21 :D With the Path of Exile Patch v1.0.0 almost every Aura got a standardized Mana reservation.

So Hatred & Haste have a mana reservation of 60% regardless of its level. Reduced Mana reduces the mana reserved of linked skills, hence the lower than 100% mana multiplier. The reduction starts at 10% (mana multiplier of 90%) and increases up to 71% at level 20 (70% at level 21!). So we end up reserving 42% Mana for each aura.

This leaves me with a manapool of 67Mana which is enough to cast dual strike min. one time (for me dual strike costs 44Mana per use)!

I am doing 26.046,6 damage on one dual strike use (this is the single target dmg, The area of effect damage is slightly lower then what gets displayed in the tooltip). Now since i am using 2% Manaleech on my gear, this damage gets me 52,0932 Mana back PER TARGET! So if we are attacking more then one monster we should never run out of mana.

Ofcurse this is the math, realitiy looks slightly different, since the displayed damage is before the reduction due to monsters armor etc. and of curse we could miss BUT since we also have Multistrike linked to dual strike these scenarios should be covered...

Wall of text - short conclusion: I dont have any manaproblems at all when playing "by hand" and also when botting. Sure i notice that sometimes i am using a standard attack instead of dual strike but at this attackspeed which this build delivers you barely notice this. Moreover, this situation is continuing to improve the greater the mana pool gets.

Edited by immo

@ Level 67.

Where would you suggest me heading with my talent pointsnext?

My Res Are Beyond Capped. (111% - 93% - 151%)

I have 3,155 HP & Pulling 6.5k Tooltip Dps.

Untitled.png

Dual strike Wings of Entropy

Starting: (Extremely early levels)

[DualStrike] Not Geared Fully - Magic&Rare Set - RareAcc

Leveling - having a complete set of at least magic gear:

[DualStrike] Leveling - DualStrike - RareSet - AllUniques

Farming - End game.

[DualStrike] Farming - DualStrike

Map config - Wings of Entropy (Updated as I go):

Dual Strike Wings Of Entropy Map Config

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do!

I'll update this even further once I advance.

Once the new default pickit is updated I will update it into these pickits

With the intent of a build that's almost not invested into, I can only conclude that you seem to have fell off in the purpose of your passive tree. At the top-right side of the passive tree, you branch off 8 passive points mainly for 4% block. This does include attack speed, movement speed, and some physical % damage.

What I've tried to achieve is maximizing physical damage over attack speed. In logic, if you get CC'd hard or stunned (I'm using unwavering stance), you'll probably have one attack (one out of three multistrikes) before it happens. With the %mana & aura nodes, you very rarely run out of mana with haste+hatred. Of course, this is with a level18 reduced mana + int amulet (lazhwar). At super end game, you can remove many intelligence nodes for even more damage after you have mana on the gear that I have able to change for rares (glove, helm, rings, and boots last - 60% mana regen). 

Keep in mind, I'm using Wings of Entropy - a 2H axe that acts as duel wielding. However, it works with 2H nodes, not 1H nodes. I was able to find the bottom cluster great for 2H + axe nodes. Also there is very little investing into these nodes if any.

Here is my passive tree.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wlYCZYOPBHVEiATTBQgFFIYkRjbGS4b-h3KIWAl3ycLJyAnLyftKNspLimlME80kzWSNe82ujboOlI67T38QKBBdEKjRmlHfkp9SshOKlBHVbVW2VcNV5dYY1ivW69csF6LXz9gQWFSY3BlTWegbBZttG5pbpduqnYreA18uICKgUGDtoTZhmCHGYd2jM-QCpkrnCeezZ_LpBmkrKcwqW6uULXytkG8n72Bvoq-p8APwQTBi8GjxLjP-NIh0k3T_NX42L3ZYdun3Q3f7-Of6wnuFO8O707v4_Gs8i_ynPZI9033vvk0_Ev8xQ==

5L: DualStrike - MultiStrike - Faster Attacks - Melee Physical Damage - Melee Splash

Tabula Rasa: DualStrike - MultiStrike - Faster Attacks - Melee Physical Damage - Melee Splash - IIR

Helm: Geofri's Crest / Alpha's Howl

Weapon: Wings of Entropy (-5c)

Amulet: Stone of Lazhwar

(looking for a rare w/ pref manaleech/iir/hp/res)

Boots: Goldwyrm. Change last.

MS/IIR.

Gloves: Aursieze

13k tooltip DPS with hatred+haste, level 79.

Gloves: Slitherpinch (gearing)

Attack speed preferred

Rings: Mana leech hp res atkspd

Belt: life resists

Also I'm running Flicker strike - Melee splash - Curse on hit - Warlord's Mark.

Edit: They're all fixed now

Edit2: Fixed

edit: fixed gems

edit: Wings is even cheaper now!

edit: using more uniques

Edited by Deityslayer

Dual strike Wings of Entropy

Starting: (Extremely early levels)

[DualStrike] Not Geared Fully - Magic&Rare Set - RareAcc

Leveling - having a complete set of at least magic gear:

[DualStrike] Leveling - DualStrike - RareSet - AllUniques

Farming - End game.

[DualStrike] Farming - DualStrike

Map config - Wings of Entropy (Updated as I go):

Dual Strike Wings Of Entropy Map Config

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do!

I'll update this even further once I advance.

Once the new default pickit is updated I will update it into these pickits

With the intent of a build that's almost not invested into, I can only conclude that you seem to have fell off in the purpose of your passive tree. At the top-right side of the passive tree, you branch off 8 passive points mainly for 4% block. This does include attack speed, movement speed, and some physical % damage.

What I've tried to achieve is maximizing physical damage over attack speed. In logic, if you get CC'd hard or stunned (I'm using unwavering stance), you'll probably have one attack (one out of three multistrikes) before it happens. With the %mana & aura nodes, you very rarely run out of mana with haste+hatred. Of course, this is with a level18 reduced mana + int amulet (lazhwar). At super end game, you can remove many intelligence nodes for even more damage after you have mana on the gear that I have able to change for rares (glove, helm, rings, and boots last - 60% mana regen). 

Keep in mind, I'm using Wings of Entropy - a 2H axe that acts as duel wielding. However, it works with 2H nodes, not 1H nodes. I was able to find the bottom cluster great for 2H + axe nodes. Also there is very little investing into these nodes if any.

Here is my passive tree.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wlYDjwR1RIgE0wUIBRSGJEY2xkuG_odyiFgJd8nCycvJ-0o2ykuKaUwTzSTNZI17za6Nug6UjrtPfxAoEF0QqNGaUd-Sn1KyE4qUEdVtVbZVw1Xl1hjWK9br1ywXotfP2BBYVJjcGRSZU1noGwWbbRuaW6Xbqp2K3gNfLiAioFBg7aE2YZghxmHdozPkAqZK5wnns2fy6QZpKynMKlurlC18rZBvJ-9gb6KvqfAD8EEwYvBo8S4z_jSIdJN0_zV-Ni92WHbp90N3-_jn-sJ7hTvDu9O7-PxrPIv8pz2SPdN9775NPxL_MU=

5L: DualStrike - MultiStrike - Faster Attacks - Melee Physical Damage - Melee Splash

Helm: Geofri's Crest

(Trade once your resistances are capped aside from chaos)

Armor/Evasion life resists

life resists 

iir life resists

Weapon: Wings of Entropy (5c)

Amulet: Stone of Lazhwar

Boots: Goldwyrm. Change last.

MS/IIR.

13k tooltip DPS with hatred+haste, level 79.

Gloves: Slitherpinch (gearing)

Attack speed preferred

Rings: Mana leech hp res atkspd

Belt: life resists

Also I'm running Flicker strike - Melee splash - Curse on hit - Warlord's Mark.

Edit: They're all fixed now

Edit2: Fixed

edit: fixed gems

Any update on this ? how is this for running maps ? what is your clear speed like / chicken rate ? I'm running a CI reave crit and it does very well although it does chicken a bit so looking to make a switch. Lack of currency isn't a problem at this point.

Complete lvl 69 MapRun: 

used map: Splitting Promenade Map of Flames

post-6476-0-55575000-1410090765_thumb.pn

• magic lvl69 Map
  • Item quantity: +29%
  • Splitting   : Monsters fire 2 additional Projectiles
  • of Flames : Area has patches of burning ground

As you can see i am currently using a 6 linked chest. This ofcurse is not needed, i am using Inline_Int_support_gem.pngItem Rarity linked to my Inline_Dex_gem.pngDual Strike! If you are using a 5 linked chest, simply omit the Inline_Int_support_gem.pngItem Rarity gem!

@krzr23

I've already hit 80. I'm just clearing the lowest 2 level maps. Chicken 2-10 times out of 100 runs. Fairly can say that this is one of the most resourceful builds without investing currency, if not the best... 

I know for sure after I get good pickit gear I will be running super high level maps.

I'm going to add a CWDT - increased aoe - enduring cry - immortal call aswell. I have 106/666 mana available to me. I basically never run out of mana with 2% mana leech. Now that I can sustain my mana pool without any flask, I'm going to even further increase survivability. Mana is a big focus for me, since I don't want any mana problem whatsoever. The only thing that can kill me is being frozen over and over, bugging, or super strong bosses. With phys% reduction it should be resolved with the block chance I have. Can't really do much about being frozen. Don't like the uniques for it.

Crit falls off hard. I know the nodes look juicy. If you've played legit you know how a crit build works. You get super strong, then fall off super hard, and die in 1-2 shots. The goal for ANY build should be super high level maps. Keep that in mind. So, crit is detrimental to what you are trying to achieve. I really like my passive tree.

Literally, clear speed is NOT an issue with any dual strike/flicker build. These are the fastest builds. 

Edit: Fixed the tree up 3 nodes or so.

Edited by Deityslayer

The only thing that can kill me is being frozen over and over, bugging, or super strong bosses. 

What about phys reflect? :o

i use an Ample Sapphire Flask of Heat to counter being frozen (Dispels Frozen and Chilled)...

@

Deityslayer

What's so special in your build? 13k dps isn't high and you don't get high LL with WOE. My bot 79 lvl with 2 cheap 1 hand axes (260 and 300 pDPS) has 17k DPS with 4 link cleave (+more phys, added fire and faster attacks). Using hatred+herald of ash. 48% block, 4k hp with mediocre rare items.

Edited by SupZerg

Hey guys,

So I am building another character for botting ( going to run two bots ) My first is a Crit CI Dagger Reaver, which is not cheap at all has some what good survivabilty but puts out a ton of damage.

My second which will be one following this guide. I am level 22 after running leveling for a hour and a bit.

So far the best items for leveling for me have been utilizing Elreons new jewelery that give -8, -8, -9 mana on two rings and a necklace ( necklace for me wasn't available until level 20 ). So, with that being said, buying two redbeaks and using dual strike / cleave speeds up leveling quite a bit. By the time I hit level 20, I was able to use a four linked Dual Strike + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Added Fire . At level 22 I am doing 540ish dps and have about 700hp following this guide and using Wyrms Belt Mana and Health are not a issue ( dual strike costs me 8 mana to cast )

I will try to keep this updated with my leveling to let you know how easy it is to level and bot using this guide and items I will be using as I hit higher levels. I might pick up a Bringer of Rain or I might run a 5L.

Hey guys,

So I am building another character for botting ( going to run two bots ) My first is a Crit CI Dagger Reaver, which is not cheap at all has some what good survivabilty but puts out a ton of damage.

My second which will be one following this guide. I am level 22 after running leveling for a hour and a bit.

So far the best items for leveling for me have been utilizing Elreons new jewelery that give -8, -8, -9 mana on two rings and a necklace ( necklace for me wasn't available until level 20 ). So, with that being said, buying two redbeaks and using dual strike / cleave speeds up leveling quite a bit. By the time I hit level 20, I was able to use a four linked Dual Strike + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Added Fire . At level 22 I am doing 540ish dps and have about 700hp following this guide and using Wyrms Belt Mana and Health are not a issue ( dual strike costs me 8 mana to cast )

I will try to keep this updated with my leveling to let you know how easy it is to level and bot using this guide and items I will be using as I hit higher levels. I might pick up a Bringer of Rain or I might run a 5L.

What about phys reflect? :o

i use an Ample Sapphire Flask of Heat to counter being frozen (Dispels Frozen and Chilled)...

I reroll phys reflect mods.

Actually I think the damage + life leech is enough to sustain the reflect. I also have like 4-5k armor.

@

Deityslayer

What's so special in your build? 13k dps isn't high and you don't get high LL with WOE. My bot 79 lvl with 2 cheap 1 hand axes (260 and 300 pDPS) has 17k DPS with 4 link cleave (+more phys, added fire and faster attacks). Using hatred+herald of ash. 48% block, 4k hp with mediocre rare items.

13k dps is pretty high for a cheap build. 

I can't pickit axes. There is no way to. 

Actually I guess dps pickit can find a good 1h.

Wings gives:

25% of Block Chance applied to Spells 

10% additional Chance to Block while Dual Wielding 

(80 to 120)% increased Physical Damage 

Adds (55–100 to 65–120) Fire Damage in Main Hand 

Adds (55–100 to 65–120) Chaos Damage in Off Hand 

Counts as Dual Wielding

There are no wasted stats. Also I went for it mainly because I wanted an axe. Aside from that, it easier to get the woe. It takes time to get 300 dps axes. Also my build has phys % damage, and there is no phys dps mod in pickit.

Last time I checked I had 44% block. Lazhwar and nodes give me more than 30% spell block. I think. I just feel like my build clicks together nicely. Maybe it is smart to pickit the dps axes though. I'll be sure to do that once I get a GG helm/boots/gloves/rings.

Actually, I just remembered, woe has 25% of block chance to spells.

I'll be sticking to woe.

Mainly because the only way you die with this build is tons of projectiles/spells or 1shotting bosses.

edit:: I have 54% block attack and 41% block spells.

Edited by Deityslayer

guys any update on end game gear? I am level 80 and have no idea how I should prioritize gear.

I was banned not too long ago, lost my main and two other accounts. So, I will be back up and running in a couple of days! I'll let you know what to run for end game gear

Hey i just have a small question. When i set up mouse and qwert keys same as on screens, after log in, bot teleports to map and then sits there doing nothing. When a lone mob cross my screen then bot jumps on him using leap slam, kill and again sits doing nothing. When i change profil to default, bot is moving from start. I dont have skills under W and R and i set thoose to priority 0. Its like bot forgets to move.

Edit: dunno now its working. I think i activated "Press Shift whie moving" on Main settings tab

Thanks for guide

Edited by zdupix

Hey i just have a small question. When i set up mouse and qwert keys same as on screens, after log in, bot teleports to map and then sits there doing nothing. When a lone mob cross my screen then bot jumps on him using leap slam, kill and again sits doing nothing. When i change profil to default, bot is moving from start. I dont have skills under W and R and i set thoose to priority 0. Its like bot forgets to move.

Be sure to reset the complete key to its default (which indicates that it is not being used) settings. Because, i.e if you have set up your bot to use a aura but you dont have it on the key you configured it too, then the bot loops endlessly trying to get this defined aura active... if a mob crosses your way and enters your area for attacking, then this takes over priority and the bot kills more or less correcly. If the mob in your killarea is dead, it returns to its previous task (which was the looping for the not avaiable aura :P)

Edit: dunno now its working. I think i activated "Press Shift whie moving" on Main settings tab

Since you're still able to move inGame when you have your left mouse button set to "Move only" and hold your "Shift" Key down, i dont think that this caused your issue. Neverthess good to hear that you could get rid of it...

Thanks for guide

You're welcome!

Edited by immo
  • Upvote 1

So I'm loving this build so far. Insane speed.

Life leech has a 20% cap, and is based off your biggest hit on a given enemy. Im wondering if this build will benefit from vaal pact. With all these super fast small hits, I'm betting it adds up to significantly more leech (at least once you have decent leech % and dps)

Any thoughts?