Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
blossom

Worth botting PoE?

Hello fellow botters! I'm thinking about starting to bot PoE. I don't currently have the biggest expertise on PoE, yet I know the basics. I used to bot WoW and D3 to earn money, but now I'm thinking about starting botting PoE since the accounts are free to make. :) Here is my questing. Is it all worth it? What level should the chars. be to farm exalts? How many exalts can I count on getting on 1 botting 12h a day.

Regards :)

Well whether or not it's worth it depends from person to person, but the way i see it, is that as long as somsone is willing to buy it, then it's worth it, no?

Since it's f2p.

Offset your power costs and if you're happy with the resulting hourly rate you're getting for the time you have to spend managing bots then yeah. I've been muiltibotting (5) fine since Jan long as you cover all possible detection bases you can stay below the radar in my experience.

And to put some numbers on that mine comes out about $20/h for about 5 hours/week, not exactly life changing but def extra beer money for hardly taxing work :P

Edited by bonebox

Ban rates are higher than they once were but there's still plenty of $$$ to be made botting. You need to think outside of the box, like leveling empower gems to level 3