I have;

mouse 2- ground slam (aoe)

q-  heavy strike (single target)

e- enduring cry

3- atziri flask

4- granite flask

5- quick silver flask

auras I got working

I randomly cast enduring but can only get it to ground slam and it never does a single target heavy strike I

also had to turn down the range from proximity shield  mobs giving  me issues... if anyone  could  help I would

greatly appreciate it

Set up ground slam with minimum 2 targets in range. Set range to 450 so it attacks before mobs are totally on you. Set heavy strike to 200 or less range with 1 target in range. Quicksilver and granite flasks can be used by running poe multi script which can be found in the user script sections. Put enduring cry on a level 1 cast when damage taken and put immortal call on a higher level cast when damage taken. There you go.

I got  it set up just needs some slight tweaking. the enduring cry semi works. I have a self cast one and one on a high lvl  cast when damage taken with immortal call n inc duration. I think im just gonna throw on another low lvl  cast when damage taken with enduring cry, vuln or enfeeble, and something  else. the quick silver works perfectly so I think I can make the other flasks work.

Sign in to follow this