Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
username1001101

Quest Completion / Coords

Well, some quests do have an impact on the y coords of the sellers in all the three acts. So I wonder, why not add a new Tab to the interface in which you can check the quests you have already done (not all of them have an impact on the coords) and use that acutally set the current coords in the bot.

Well, some quests do have an impact on the y coords of the sellers in all the three acts. So I wonder, why not add a new Tab to the interface in which you can check the quests you have already done (not all of them have an impact on the coords) and use that acutally set the current coords in the bot.

Fuck this shit. I don't want to do this every time bot updates.

Is it really hard to adjust y coordinate?

Edited by kokosoida

Agree with kokosoida be a ballache to have to go and check everything each update. What would help for some a bit is I guess is having the 3 vendor coords available for edit in the bot gui then don't get forgotten and easier to tweak when needed. Or even 3 buttons in gui which allows just clicking in the game screen on the sell and it logs the window y.

On the bot update front what would be really nice if anyone keen enough can be arsed is a script the would read an old bots ini files and update a new one's where the variables match. I don't think it's worth the effort but I'd happily have it if someone did it :)

Edited by bonebox

Agree with kokosoida be a ballache to have to go and check everything each update. What would help for some a bit is I guess is having the 3 vendor coords available for edit in the bot gui then don't get forgotten and easier to tweak when needed. Or even 3 buttons in gui which allows just clicking in the game screen on the sell and it logs the window y.

On the bot update front what would be really nice if anyone keen enough can be arsed is a script the would read an old bots ini files and update a new one's where the variables match. I don't think it's worth the effort but I'd happily have it if someone did it :)

10/10 Would read again.

Edited by kokosoida

Fuck this shit. I don't want to do this every time bot updates.

Is it really hard to adjust y coordinate?

No, it is not that hard :P

I've just adopted caons idea made a new working coord script...

vendor.zip

You just need to extract the zip file and run the script (vendor.exe)

When starting for the first time you are prompted to enter you bots directory! Do so...

Now just bot like you normally would do, if any coordinates changes (due to queststate changing or whatever) the script detects the new coordinates and updates your bots (it chooses your last used profile) coordinates.ini!

Also if your coords change you'll get a quick traytip notification!

Enjoy!

...hopefully this tiresome topic now disappears at last!

Edited by immo
  • Upvote 1

No, it is not that hard :P

I've just adopted caons idea made a new working coord script...

attachicon.gifvendor.zip

You just need to extract the zip file and run the script (vendor.exe)

When starting for the first time you are prompted to enter you bots directory! Do so...

Now just bot like you normally would do, if any coordinates changes (due to queststate changing or whatever) the script detects the new coordinates and updates your bots (it chooses your last used profile) coordinates.ini!

Also if your coords change you'll get a quick traytip notification!

Enjoy!

Interesting! Does this mean that a newly made character has no problems selling to vendors anymore? If so then I'll certainly test it out next time I'm going to level a character.

it won't disappear unless you add this fature directly into bot

Edited by kokosoida

Interesting! Does this mean that a newly made character has no problems selling to vendors anymore? If so then I'll certainly test it out next time I'm going to level a character.

correct