Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
immo

[v5.3] Tradespam (OUTDATED!)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED TO v3.1!

changes:

• offsets updated to PoE.v1.2.2c!
  • added hideout button (select a player from the dropdownmenu and press "hideout" to join this players hideout!)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

see initial posting for download!

what exactly do you mean? Does it just not fill the logfiles or does it even not retrieve any pm (or even tradechannel messages) at all?

It doesn't fill the log with anything. It's just blank. It doesn't retrieve any PM's when I get them, or read any trade channel messages. I'll run it on my other computer and see if I still have the issue.

which version of poe are you using?

be sure to use the standard version (no steam or any other odd version, just the standard english game client is supported!)

I'm using two seperate computers, both win64, non-steam PoE, Tradespam v3.1. Laptop and a Desktop.

My laptop has a fresh partition, fresh Windows install, it works with tradespam.

My desktop's hasen't had a fresh install in years. It doesn't work with tradespam.

It spam the actual text that you want it too, and it loops, but nothing at all is logged. Any idea?

Edited by Triarii

Standard version on 32bit win 7 - it might be problem. So what about this config? I would like see how it shoud look.

dude, your config option dont matter at all! When you're simply not logging/detecting any chatmsg then the problem is that the tool is (why so ever!) not able to read the pointer from memory which contains the chat informations.

Nevertheless you can find the standard configuration file in the zip file from the latest version or look into the spoiler... But like i just said, dont be mad if this "base config" does not fix your issues :o It simply is not the source of your problem...

[Settings]
breakOnPM=1
soundOnPM=1
loopAdv=0
channelnumber=10
delay=650
spamMethod1=1
spamMethod2=0
pmAuthor=

[gui]
guiXpos=1
guiYpos=1

[chatlog]
last_tradeChan=
tradeChan_old=
last_pm=
pm_old=

I'm using two seperate computers, both win64, non-steam PoE, Tradespam v3.1. Laptop and a Desktop.

My laptop has a fresh partition, fresh Windows install, it works with tradespam.

My desktop's hasen't had a fresh install in years. It doesn't work with tradespam.

My system on which i develop and test my stuff got its windows7 installed in late 2010 ^^ so i am pretty sure the installation date does not matter ;)

It spam the actual text that you want it too, and it loops, but nothing at all is logged. Any idea?

Sounds like you got the same issue that "Locien0" encountered too, but to be honest if this workd on one of your two machines, i am pretty sure that this is some kind of userissue. What i mean is, whatever is causing the problem that you are not able to read the memory for the chatstr on one of your system wont be caused by the tradespammer...

Nevertheless, lets try to figure this out anyways! Could you please try to get an exact copy of your Path of Exile aswell as the tradespammer from the system which works and copy it on the system which doesnt and test again?

EDIT: Okay i think i figured it out... It is probably a 32bit issue! I just need to to some more investigation on this, but i am pretty sure that this can be fixed!

Edited by immo

Great that you might fix it! I thought this program reads log or smth (I found poepath= empty in config) thats why I asked for working config example. 

It seems the issue is truly restricted to 32bit systems!
Ofcurse this means that my Tradespammer with its current version should work on every 64Bit system without any problem!

reading a 64-bit process' memory from a 32-bit process:
Without going into undocumented APIs, you can't do this. In general, reading a 64-bit process' memory from a 32-bit process won't work due to the address space differences.

EnumProcessModulesEx, which has LIST_MODULES_32BIT and LIST_MODULES_64BIT filter flags, has this to say:

This function is intended primarily for 64-bit applications. If the function is called by a 32-bit application running under WOW64, the dwFilterFlag option is ignored and the function provides the same results as the EnumProcessModules function.

I still need to investigate more on this... 
The quickest way for you to get a solution to this is by installing a 64bit windows  :| 

Great that you might fix it! I thought this program reads log or smth (I found poepath= empty in config) thats why I asked for working config example. 

This tool exists since about 1.5 years. Yes you are right it started by reading the "\\Path of Exile\logsClient.txt". But this method is not really usefull because of the way autohotkey parses a file... (file get quickly really big/ahk parses line by line) - By the time i changed this to read the chatmessages from memory using the MSVCR100.dll (poe module)

I'll keep you guys updated!

It seems the issue is truly restricted to 32bit systems!
Ofcurse this means that my Tradespammer with its current version should work on every 64Bit system without any problem!

reading a 64-bit process' memory from a 32-bit process:
Without going into undocumented APIs, you can't do this. In general, reading a 64-bit process' memory from a 32-bit process won't work due to the address space differences.

EnumProcessModulesEx, which has LIST_MODULES_32BIT and LIST_MODULES_64BIT filter flags, has this to say:

This function is intended primarily for 64-bit applications. If the function is called by a 32-bit application running under WOW64, the dwFilterFlag option is ignored and the function provides the same results as the EnumProcessModules function.

I still need to investigate more on this... 
The quickest way for you to get a solution to this is by installing a 64bit windows  :| 

My Desktop is 64bit. It's not working on a 64bit system. I have no idea why it's reading it as a 32-bit process if that's the issue.

UPDATED TO v3.3!

changes:

• !Hopefully! fixed the problem that some of you could not read the chatmsg from memory!

See main posting for the download of v.3.3

Wow this is pretty amazing I have to say, i can alt tab and do stuff while it spams

That's what it was meant for :D

Do you recieve correct notification when some1 pm's you?

*Edit my post

the tradespam was work normally again .. thanks for update :)

sometimes the bots work fine but sometimes not

Edited by nocompare

UPDATED TO v3.3!

changes:

• updated offsets to the most recent game version (v1.2.3b)

• added some additional life advertising stats

• seems like reading the pm's is now working for everybody!

for Download see mainpost!

Edited by immo
  • Upvote 1