Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
madddy

Bot not putting maps into Maps Device

Hi,

I looked for it but couldnt find a smiliar thread. 

My bot is opening the maps device but does not put in any maps from the inventory into it. He is taking the map in the inventory and that was it, seems to be a coordination issue.

Can somebody help?

Thanks upfront for a short answer,

Madddy

Thanks for the answer Alk but I am using the standard Win 7 theme with Aero. I tried to change to classic trying the things escribed, still no success.

Bot is opening the tab, picking the map from the inventory and then mouse is going to the top left corner of the POE window. :(

Thanks for the answer Alk but I am using the standard Win 7 theme with Aero. I tried to change to classic trying the things escribed, still no success.

Bot is opening the tab, picking the map from the inventory and then mouse is going to the top left corner of the POE window. :(

i had this problem when i copied my old config folder into the new bot, cause i was lazy.. i redownloaded the bot and used the correct files.. and it worked fine..

did you do the same?

Yes that's not a theme related issue like the thread alk pointed at it's the map_device_inventory x and y in the coordinates.ini file. Defaults are x=218 and y=279)

Edited by bonebox

i had this problem when i copied my old config folder into the new bot, cause i was lazy.. i redownloaded the bot and used the correct files.. and it worked fine..

did you do the same?

That was the mistake, thank you mate!! Copied in the "Maps" part of the coordinates and now it works fine.. :)

Sign in to follow this