Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Sslabak

Losing Elite status

Hello, everyone.

When this bug actually gonna be fixed? Since it reduce to nothing the entire meaning of the paying for bot "you go afk and do not worry about nothing". Personally i can't sit next to monitor and checking it every half hour.
Really appreciate your work, but can you at least hint us - when?

Hello, everyone.

When this bug actually gonna be fixed? Since it reduce to nothing the entire meaning of the paying for bot "you go afk and do not worry about nothing". Personally i can't sit next to monitor and checking it every half hour.
Really appreciate your work, but can you at least hint us - when?

i am also losing my elite status. I dont know when but when i go back after maybe 6-8 hours, Elite status is lost

+1 

happening to me between an hour to two. 

Monthly is expiring, additional 15 days will go pass quickly as well. 

Still contemplating if I should pay for lifetime even. 

Edited by Blueflame84

Is the problem related to vpn? Can we get a reply on this (Hopefully) from someone who knows what the problem is?

Edited by Providence

Waiting for anyone to help solve this, the elite status is lost when the bot tries to start a new run, the message " you need to be elite to use the bot after level45 " pops out even though I've already entered the username and password and it was previously verified. I can barely use the bot now, it just keeps doing that every two runs or so.

Edited by Providence

+1

I have started having the same problem, the bot says i have unlocked elite , then when try to activate says need lvl 45+ . Please help

Sign in to follow this