Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
pronoooob

whose ass got banned last night?

what the topic says...state ur setup, characters, farming area and anything that could  be useful...

me:

2 accs 85+, softcore, farming catacombs and library, 24/7, 2 seperate ips, no trading, not in same guild, not friends

secret: don't get greedy & bot 24/7 :mrgreen:

not true. 8 bots runs 24/7 last 2.5 month. only 1 banned around 1 month ago but i know why - it not because they figured out, just coz someone reported on it

my guess they just started to look closly into private proxy ips

Edited by mbxnir

lost 6 softcore, botting around 15-18 hrs/day ips banned on the vpn as well

catacombs, no friends no guild, did occasional in game trades with other players and talked from it with them

Edited by roneo1234

1 acc botting docks and library maybe 8 hours a day, didn't bot for a week, got banned :)

i made lots of trades to FG so that is probably it i geuss, got ip banned.

1 acc botting docks and library maybe 8 hours a day, didn't bot for a week, got banned :)

i made lots of trades to FG so that is probably it i geuss, got ip banned.

This is pretty good info, means they've been flagging bots for ages now just waiting for the banwave

Lost one backup bot account I recently made was in docks for 24/7 for 14 days in a row, VPN+ IP banned of course :)

Happend like 10 minutes after I muled my stuff to my mule, mule on different IP not banned :)

Was not watching the screen during the ban so do not know if a GM whispered me in game before the ban.

-4 of my old bots banned today. prolly they comming for me... all bots was 86-89lvl running 24/7 last 3.5month in docks

finger cross they not find my mule

Edited by mbxnir

Did you get instant banned, or currency flagged + then banned? Asking because im currency flagged right now and have been waiting on a response for over 4 days now. They have some fast ass customer service.

discussed it in shoutbox but yes got 2 banned as well, merc , private static vpn, 20/24 day botting switched between areas every now and then, seems a lot of bans lately

Sign in to follow this