Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
nachzeher

Alternative Vpn service?

I've added the static ip option so it always connects to the same ip, i've yet to try it on a second machine and see if i get a different ip.

But for now, i'll always get the same ip

Cyberghost has a very good array of servers (100+) with static IPs and keeps zero logs, also a professional company with low prices that's been up for years.  They seem to have some new low price deal every other day and might even give you one if you ask.  They also aren't resellers.  Only problem is that it's HWID locked to one computer, unless you pay a little extra for 5 computers (or cloned your VM, so you'd have the same HWID for all of them).  I use it for personal use, I think I paid 30-40 for a year and about 100 servers.

EDIT: found a link:https://store.cyberghostvpn.com/848/?scope=checkout&cart=136140&x-parameter=NewsletterENLaunchCG5_1013Inactive5&piwik_campaign=Newsletter&piwik_kwd=NewsletterENLaunchCG5_1013Inactive5&currency=USD

Five premium servers, up to five devices, a year for $7.  Obviously more servers is a normal price.

Edited by destined2bgreat

Did you actually read the reviews lol, most are on the free version.  I've used it for at least 2 years.  You don't have to, it really doesn't effect me, I'm just pointing out that there are far cheaper and better options that aren't resellers, if not cyberghost then say PIA, or any other established company.  Cnet is also not a good place for reputable reviews, as as you can see from those reviews, most of them sound like my grandmother.  If you googled cyberghost reviews opposed to going on cnet and taking a sample size of about 5 reviews, you'd see most sites gave it quite a favorable review.  But hey, it's your money, I'm just answering the original post which asked for a vpn I knew was good.  Hidemyass also has a very good reputation if you don't care about the fact that they keep logs and don't actually protect your identity from law enforcement.  I probably would have gone with them, but I need a VPN without logs for my needs.

Edited by destined2bgreat

Exiled-Bot will be offering VPN services through the store shortly. A placeholder is already there.

Also, this is just my personal opinion, but I am sure many will agree..

it's not wise to let others know what VPN you're using. The only  reason why I say this is because they may end up using it. The more people you have using the same exact proxy the higher the chance you may end up botting at the same time.

Exiled-Bot will be offering VPN services through the store shortly. A placeholder is already there.

Also, this is just my personal opinion, but I am sure many will agree..

it's not wise to let others know what VPN you're using. The only  reason why I say this is because they may end up using it. The more people you have using the same exact proxy the higher the chance you may end up botting at the same time.

gotta agree.

there are also a lot of paid vpn services that are shared, which would be subpar for botting to say the least. got to watch out for that aswell ;)

Edited by stef

yeah I would of already made a list of VPN services if this wasn't an issue. It's pretty much why we did away with VPNGate, too many people were getting banned because they all ended up botting on the same server ;)

At the moment, I am using PureVPN service, it's safe, secure and reliable. It has 2000+ servers in 140+ countries with 5 multi-logins. Also, it provides 31 days money back guarantee. You can save 77% off on its 2-Year deal.

Edited by FreddieOdom

11 hours ago, FreddieOdom said:

At the moment, I am using PureVPN service, it's safe, secure and reliable. It has 2000+ servers in 140+ countries with 5 multi-logins. Also, it provides 31 days money back guarantee. You can save 77% off on its 2-Year deal.

Hahahah yeah and each of these 2000 servers was already used by 100 banned bots. Btw I used it too. Thousands of botters used it.

Edited by SupZerg